“Great place to eat n watch sports.”

Famous Dave's Barbeque
Ranked #40 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 13, 2008

Great place to eat n watch sports.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed February 6, 2008

Sometimes it's good to go somewhere familiar that you know will be good. Famous Dave's is just that. We ate there at Branson Landing and it was good. I tried to talk my wife into going to one of the local B-B-Q spots but couldn't talk her into it, so she agreed to go to Famous Dave's. It's always a good choice.

2  Thank Dave_in_Tulsa
Reviewed December 20, 2007

My favorite place to eat bbq in Branson. I love the chicken, ribs, and the brisket. The meat on the ribs just falls off the bone. The bbq sauce is out of this world. There's enough food for two lighter eaters on one plate. I split one meal with my daughter. My favorite sauce is the sweet and sassy, I think that's what it's called. Anyway it's the sweet one. My husband likes the hot one.
If you park next to Bass Pro it's a shorter distance than the parking garage.

1  Thank rsdoze