“Tuesday was kids eat free”

Moe's Southwest Grill Branson
Ranked #91 of 412 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

We went to Moes because we noticed the kids eat free on Tuesday. It is one child eats free per adult meal. My kids ate quesadillas and were satisfied with the chips and salsa. My husbands burrito was huge. I ordered the bacon chicken quesadilla and it was full and filling. The ingredients were fresh. Because they make it as you order the line moved s little slow but the food was very good.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We only eat take out and had used Moe's before. This time we had a couple of Earmuffs, big bowls of Fajita style ingredients, my wife had ground beef and I had chicken. I liked the fact that I could choose what to add to each bowl and how much. The staff were helpful and although it was busy it seemed as if each customer was important and made to feel so. Thanks guys, we'll see you again!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018

We came here as a group and they did accommodate us well. The menu has a good variety on it. I would compare this to a Chipotle and have to say I think I prefer Chipotle. While the food was good, it wasn't great, and it was pretty expensive for what it was. I think it's just a matter of personal preference.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Burritos are good. Very filling. Salsa bar was great. It’s a little pricey for fast food, but it’s not your average fast food quality.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We wanted a place to take kids and didn't realize that is was a walk through order place. The selection seemed pretty decent. I had a salad with with steak meat on it. The meat was full of gristle and tasted awful. I felt like I ate all preservatives. I do have to say the guacamole mix in the salad was pretty good. The food overall was not impressive. Considering it was really sit down fast food and convenient I would not go there again