“Serene tranquility... loved Red Bud Cove B&B!”

Red Bud Cove Bed and Breakfast Suites
Ranked #4 of 49 Branson B&B and Inns
St. Louis, MO
“Serene tranquility... loved Red Bud Cove B&B!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2008

I do not think the pictures on the website adequately portray the beauty of Red Bed Cove B&B. We stayed for 5 days and got to try both a king room and a honeymoon suite. Both rooms were very nice, extremely clean and had all of the ammenties. We especially liked the jacuzzi and fireplace in the honeymoon suite. The grounds were very pretty and well manicured.

The lake was beautiful and it was nice to be able to walk right out of our room and be at the shoreline. Though it was still a little too cold to swim, we enjoyed fishing from their dock and boating.

Rick and Carol were very nice and accommodating. They were always available and gave us great information on area attractions as well as easy directions to get there. It was nice to be only 10 minutes from all of the major attractions but still be in such tranquil surroundings.

Our stay was quiet, serene and very pleasurable. I would definately return to Red Bed Cove... I cannot wait to see the lake in the Winter.

• Liked — Location, serenity, rooms, lake, staff, service, cleanliness, ammenities
  • Disliked — food
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Trumann, Ar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2008

My friend and I were looking for a place to stay in Branson while we were shopping and found the Redbud Inn on the internet. We had a wonderful stay. The breakfast, location, lake and wildlife were breath taking, while Rick and his wife Carol were great hosts. We enjoyed our stay so much we can't wait to go back with our husbands.

Stayed April 2008
Swansea, Il
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2008

I highly recommend this B&B. Rick and Carol are excellent hosts. My husband and I arrived late and they were ready for our arrival. Breakfast was delicious. The room was very clean and cozy. They answered all of our questions about the area and showed us how to avoid the heavy traffic. We plan on going back this summer.

• Liked — Jacuzzi tub
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
Kansas City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2008

My husband and I have stayed at this Bed and Breakfast at least six times - from our first weekend away as a newly dating couple to this last trip with our two young children. The rooms are fantastic, the hot tub is wonderful, breakfast is delicious and above all, the owners are extremely friendly and helpful. Branson is our favorite weekend getaway spot and we will always stay here!

• Liked — Fantastic owners
  • Disliked — It's a bit out of the way but very worth the trip
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
Seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2008

Our stay at Red Bud Cove was fantastic! We were very impressed with the cozy comfort of the room -- the superb jacuzzi tub! -- and the welcoming friendliness of the owners. Breakfast was everything it could be and the company was terrific. I highly suggest staying here when you're in the Branson area! It's right on the lake -- just what a b&b should be!

• Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2008

I didn't really know my way around the area, so it was a bit of a pain to find it, but once I did I was glad I didn't give up and retire to a regular old hotel room! I stayed in the Indiana suite and it was SWEET! I saw the hot tub in the living room and almost died. Plus clean towels and white robes right next to it. Not to mention the complementary mineral bath. The owner was full of all kinds of information, from the best resturaunts to where to park when you get there. It's not far from the main strip in Branson. A little tip though, dont go when its bitter cold outside, it makes it hard to take the trip on foot down the strip. I didn't get to stay for the breakfast the next morning, because I had to hit the road, but it smelled delish! The next time i'm out that direction, I will definantly book a room there!

Stayed December 2007
Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2008

We have stayed in Branson over the New Year for the past four years at a different location in downtown Branson. Due to last minute changes, we had to find a different place - and are we ever glad we did! What a beautiful, quaint, out-of -the-way location (but not too far)! The scenery is outstanding, the rooms are beautiful, and the breakfast was delicious. We are definitely planning to return and would like to come back when we can enjoy going out on the lake, too.

Stayed December 2007