“Very Romantic and Cozy”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 48 Branson B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 12, 2010

My wife and I wanted a quiet unintrusive weekend getaway to rekindle our marriage. We arrived to find a beautiful cozy room with a fireplace and hot tub! Great start! The log bed was magnificent. I ordered a candlelite package and when we got home there were candles lit with the hot tub filled and bubbling. All I can say is it was just what we needed and everyone we ran in to were fabulous. Breakfast was extremely good and the conversations seemed heartfelt and genuine. A+ The Offutts seem like a loving couple that enjoy their guests. Thank you VERY much.

1  Thank sgbMissouri

Reviewed March 8, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast for our 10th anniversary. We had a wonderful time. We stayed in the honeymoon/anniversary room, which was decorated beautifully. I loved the four poster log bed and the jacuzzi was wonderful. Breakfast each morning was very good and the owners were a very friendly husband and wife. The little things like the sweet shop were very nice. Being able to grab a cookie or bottle of water without even being charged extra was a very nice touch. The property is very pretty too. The only thing I would change is to be able to turn the tv so you never had to get outta the jacuzzi! LOL, but that is deffinately not a complaint! We have stayed at several b&b's in branson and this was our favorite.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lilygabecoopermom
Reviewed February 28, 2010

I have stayed at a lot of B&B's in my travels with work and pleasure. But by far my favorite one is "Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast". The rooms are immaculate and the service is top notch. The view from the cabins and the main house anytime of year is breathtaking. My wife and I have stayed there mulitple times and are planning on staying there on our next visit to Branson. All I can say is you love B&B's you have to check this one out!!! You wont be disappointed!!

2  Thank cdredwngs
Reviewed February 25, 2010

Both the wife and I really did enjoy our stay at Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast in Branson. Great food, nice room and bed and grounds were very thoughtfully made to be appealing. Enjoyed the Coy fish pond. Would go again.

2  Thank Sheba123456788990
Reviewed December 12, 2009

We were told to call ahead of time before checking in at 3:30p & we did, we were told not to come to the main building for check-in & was given instructions where to park & how to get to our cabin. We arrived & had to take our things down a slight decline to our cabin where we found the key inside. The walk back up the hill was not pleasant being that we had things to carry back & forth. We could not take but a couple of hanging items because there is NO CLOSET!! Only a coat tree, NO CLOSET? We spent three nights and not one time did anyone greet us or come to meet us. Their website says they will show you around. But no one even greeted us so we didn't even see the inside of the main building! When we did not show up for breakfast our first morning we finally got a cell call from a Mr Offutt (not sure) late that afternoon saying they had missed us & asked if we would be attending breakfast the next morning. We declined. Why eat with someone that doesn't even want to greet you & welcome you into their place of business?? On our last night we found a computer printed note tapped to our cabin door asking if we would be attending breakfast the next morning. To call them if we planned to attend. So? We are supposed to spend our long distant $$ to let them know our plans? Not the way to make your guest feel welcomed! We stayed only because we had made the reservations & could not get a refund. We left never seeing a single person!!! Can you imagine running a B&B this way? We couldn't even light the fireplace 'cuz there was no way to turn it on or light it. And no one to ask!!! We were looking forward to a romantic evening with a fire & sitting in the jacuzzi, this was our 31st anniversary. We expected a little more interaction with the B&B folks. We had read good reviews before booking our reservation. We definitely do not recommend this B&B. We have stayed at several different B&Bs over the years and this ranks the worst. And NO wireless internet as indicated on their website!!

4  Thank Barkkie
CrystalCoveBranson, Owner at Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2009

We were totally shocked and disappointed by this review. We find it to be COMPLETELY unfair and dishonest. The couple that posted this, stayed with us for three days. We spoke with them over the phone to check them in because our child had a tooth break, and had to be picked up early from school and taken to the dentist immediately, which is an hour away. We thoroughly explained to the couple how to get to their cabin, told them about our property (our complimentary coffee and sweet shop, etc.) invited them to breakfast and told them the place and time that it is served. After being asked if they would attend breakfast the next morning, they said yes. We told them that we would see them in the morning. From this point on, they NEVER once attempted to meet us or stop in our office. They were the only guests that never came to breakfast, even though we cooked a big breakfast for them, after they told us they would come. We went to the couples cabin to check on them 3 different times during their stay, never finding them there. (we even brought them fresh towels, made up their room and took their trash, etc.) Finally, we resorted to attempting to reach them by phone, and left notes on their door to make communication, if for nothing else, to at least see if we needed to continue to cook breakfast for them because they were not showing up to eat it.
As for her complaint about our custom made cedar hall trees, if they would have simply called us *at any point* during their stay, we could have moved them into a different cabin that had a walk in closet, if that is what they would have preferred.
Regarding the wireless internet, YES we very definitely have it. In fact, we are sending this from it right now.
We are very sorry about the pilot light going out on their fireplace. It would have been easy to re-light for them. Unfortunately, we cannot read minds and therefore would have NO way of knowing this without some form of communication from the couple.
Upon speaking with this guest earlier this morning, she was extremely rude and disrespectful and will no longer be welcome in our home. We are human, and as much as we would like to be here to check every single guest in, that is not always possible. Most people realize this and are more than understanding, when occasionally we cannot be in the office right at 3:30. Much the same, as we are understanding of people that cannot arrive during OUR check in hours. (We don't assume that they don't want to meet us or talk to us at all, just because they weren't there during our check in time!) We simply look forward to visiting with them over coffee at breakfast the next morning!
Like all businesses, once in a while we get someone that cannot be pleased *no matter what.*
We are very proud of our Bed and Breakfast and absolutely love our guests. We always want them to have a peaceful and relaxing vacation, and many return to us year after year.

Reviewed July 14, 2009

My husband and I found Crystal Cove online, and we decided to book it at the last minute for our honeymoon (our original honeymoon plans had to be revised). We were so glad we did! I have been to Branson many times, and Crystal Cove is the best place I have stayed.

The Property
It is close to the action of Branson yet is very secluded. The whole place has a charming ambiance that made me feel as if I had stepped into the pages of a novel. There is a waterfall, fish, flowers, and two very friendly pot bellied pigs. There are also lots of places to sit and relax, including a picnic table near the lake. We loved the room that is open 24 hours that has complimentary water, snacks, and soft drinks. The place has a rustic charm that is far superior to staying at a traditional hotel.

The Rooms
Each room/cabin has a different theme. We stayed in the Victorian Honeymoon suite, and we loved it! It was very private, had vaulted ceilings with a window, and of course a jacuzzi. We felt like we were the only ones there because we rarely saw anyone else except at breakfast. We liked Crystal Cove so much that we decided to stay for another night. The Victorian Suite was booked, so we moved to the Sport's Cabin. The staff carried all our luggage to our new room for us. We loved the Sport's Cabin. It would be a good place to stay for parties with more than two people because it is very large and has a sleeper sofa. The jacuzzi is also larger. We liked the Victorian Suite the best, but the sport's cabin was great as well. The only problem we had there was that we were unable to get an internet connection.

The Staff
The staff was excellent and accommodating. One day, we returned from town to find our room filled with candles, with a bubble bath drawn and decorated with candles, chocolate, strawberries, and sparkling grape juice. It is a special package you can add to your room, and I highly recommend it to any guys who want to score points with your lady! Breakfast was beyond excellent. My husband and I hate getting up early, but the food was so good that we got up every morning. We enjoyed meeting some other couples who were also there on their honeymoon. The owner told us funny stories, and he was so nice. He made us feel right at home. We were also allowed to check out late on our last day without penalty.

Overall, I highly recommend Crystal Cove Bed & Breakfast. It does not have excellent lake views as some have said, but you can travel to the lake to swim and boat easily, it is just not on the property. The place is unique, charming, and quiet and makes for a romantic honeymoon or getaway. We will be back as soon as we can!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lnphantom
Reviewed June 15, 2009

My husband and I stayed in the Honeymoon suite for our honeymoon. The room was very nice. The bed is huge. Everything was very clean. There is a fridge and microwave in the room and also a very nice jacuzzi bathtub. We both loved how the room is decorated... with framed marriage certificates, antique furniture, and an antique wedding dress and tux along with old wedding pictures over the fireplace. The outdoor setting is absolutely beautiful! It is quiet and out of the way of the busyness of Branson, although only minutes from all the attractions. Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. On our last night, the owners had to leave due to a family death, so they had a bountiful breakfast basket delivered to our room. Also, there is a snack cabin that is free and open 24 hours. I will point out that the honeymoon suite really is designed for couples. The night before the wedding, I stayed in it with my sister-in-law. The bathtub is not in an enclosed room, so if you are traveling with someone you don't want to see you naked, that might be a problem. There is, however, a shower that is in the bathroom. The only other thing that might be an issue is that the walls between the two cabin suites are thin. We could hear the other people's tv and I'm sure they could hear our late night activities. LOL oh well. My husband and I can't wait to visit Branson again, and we will probably stay at the Crystal Cove!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple