“Home away from home!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 49 Branson B&B and Inns
“Home away from home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Excellent bed and breakfast! Great comfortable get away for me and my spouse, plan on returning each year! I can't imagine staying at any other place while going to visit Branson! Its perfectly priced,clean,comfortable, and very hospitable!

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank wwlltt

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

We stayed at Crystal Cove for a birthday getaway, and really enjoyed the location, owners, and the food! The location is great...close to Branson attractions but far enough out that you get to enjoy the scenery and nature. The owners mentioned that they purposely kept lots of trees when building the cabins, and it really adds a lot to the property. We stayed in the train room, and it was well decorated and the theme wasn't overwhelming. The Jacuzzi tub and the bed were wonderful. We really enjoyed talking with the owners who have a great sense of humor and were very accommodating. My husband and the owner got along so well that his wife and I thought they'd become quick friends if we lived closer. They served delicious food and coffee. There is also a lot of outside space to enjoy. It is a really quiet and relaxing getaway spot. We definitely recommend it!

1 Thank ShDersh
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Loved our stay at Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast! We stayed in the Music Room which was located right across from the breakfast room, the parking lot, and the 24 Sweet Shop. The Sweet Shop was awesome! Cold drinks and fresh baked goodies all the time! The chocolate cake I had was so good it made me regret not making it to breakfast while we were there! Love B&B's but Crystal Cove like most others offers it a bit too early when I'm relaxing on vacation! The inn is also just a short distance to the water too which was great! The room like all of their rooms was awesome! Beautiful log bed and the inside had a warm cabin feel, kitchenette, and huge jetted tub! The rooms also include a separate shower which was nice too! The only problem we had was we paid for an apple box for our tv while were there and it never worked. They tried to fix this with a replacement of sorts but it never worked either. We didn't care to much but it was annoying that we paid it. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: All the rooms offer the same amenities. The Music Room is close to parking which is nice!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Laura M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I took a vacation to Branson & I found crystal cove online & it was wonderful!! Lets start off with the location! We seen baby deer the first day we were there & it is just so cozy & private! One our favorite things to do was feed the goldfish in the pond! Moving on to the room, I don't have enough good things to say about it! The breakfast was INCREDIBLE! I loved the apple cinnamon French toast! Yummy! Also they have a snack shack & I got a piece of lemon bundt cake & it was delicious! They really made us feel like family! Would definitely go back & I will tell all of my friends & family! :)

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Bryn023
Wentzville, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great place to stay in Branson,Mo. My wife and I stayed two nights at Crystal Cove B&B very clean cabins and great breakfast. The owners were very friendly. I would go back a stay again.
We have been to a lot of B&B's and this is one of the best. We loved the outside decks to sit and enjoy the nature and the Deer that come up close on the property.

1 Thank Cooper041
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife and I chose to visit Branson for a weekend getaway and were looking for a cabin to get away from the hustle and bustle of Branson. I found the Crystal Cove on google and decided to give it a shot.

We stayed in the honeymoon suite and it was amazing. The room was very comfortable and clean. I loved the privacy and that in this suite they bring breakfast to your room every morning.

The breakfast blew away all my expectations and they were so yummy. The home cooked meals were amazing and my favorite part.

There is a 3D tv in the room. They also have a subscription to Netflix which was great.

I loved the view of the mountains and lake. There are fire pits down the trail and I think it would be a perfect place to hang out if we had a weekend getaway with a bunch of friends.

The snack house was a very nice touch and always fully stocked with snacks.

I highly recommend staying here. Great value and great accommodations. We will definitely be back!!

3 Thank Hogsraz
Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

The website is great but be aware these cabins are somewhat outdated. I did try to call the inn several times before booking but no answer or returned calls. When I finally did reach someone, they were in a hurry, unable or unwilling to answer my questions, and told me to book my stay online on the website. Still, despite this first impression, I booked, anxious to stay at the place in the pictures on the website. Again, cabins outdated, horrible shower and water pressure, and questionable looking carpets (in our cabin at least). It was also a bit dusty and our fireplace did not work. You have to crack the window for some reason when the fireplace is in use (we were advised by the nice lady at check-in). It smelled odd and then stopped working almost immediately, upon arriving at our room.

There were some positives! The little house where snacks are available was a definite plus and we enjoyed this perk very much. The grounds are lovely but the hike to the cabins is not for the weak! Steep hills and quite the workout. Breakfast was great however the host was inappropriate at times, even commented on politics. I also had an additional complaint with how my payment was processed and the owner, Bob, was rude and unprofessional. In fact, his attitude towards me (along with name calling) turned me away from this inn forever.

While I see many reviews stating how great he is, I experienced a different side of him. Perhaps he was stressed or having a bad day, perhaps his job as an inn keeper is too difficult... whatever the case one thing is for certain. In this industry, one must remember that customer service and doing what is right goes a long way. He made excuses and became incredibly defensive when he made a mistake with my payment. With so many options to stay in Branson and other neighboring communities, the lack of hospitality or care was evident. This is a family run business so therefore, they create their own standards. And when I upset Bob with concerns over my payment (something that was not my fault), he waged a verbal attack and made insulting comments to my character. I must say while this Inn is decent and a great place for those who are looking for an inexpensive get away, it's worth the money. Just make sure you don't get on Bob's bad side!

Room Tip: They are all difficult to get to... so if you have any issues hiking, stay else where.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple