“Nice Cabin, Wonderful Bed, Friendly, Clean”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Crystal Cove Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 49 Branson B&B and Inns
Miami, Oklahoma
“Nice Cabin, Wonderful Bed, Friendly, Clean”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We spent 2 nights. The room was very Nice. The beds were very soft. Nice jacuzzi tub in room. Very Clean. Host was friendly. Check in and Check out very easy. Breakfast in the Mornings was very good. Would recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank stockademike

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My wife and I recently came down for a night. The room was very nice and extremely clean. The facilities were wonderful. We enjoyed relaxing on the porch overlooking the forest and lake. Love the log cabin atmosphere. The jacuzzi tub was wonderful. Still close to everything but off the beaten path. We'll definitely come back again.

Room Tip: We loved the Victorian Honeymoon Suite
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Joel C
london
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We stayed here as we love Branson, Crystal Cove is a great cozy place and the owners are friendly and helpful. The cabin was very private and tucked away.
Great place, great value for money

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank trshacks
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed our recent stay for our anniversary.

The location was great!! Away from the bustle of town, but close enough to get into town in just a few minutes. Because was not far off Shepherd of the Hills Parkway, we were able to find ways around the strip when needed.

The breakfast was awesome!! I don't normally eat breakfast, but find myself now having to drop a few more pounds as I could not resist the top notch food offered each day. If you are going to have a B&B then a good breakfast is a must and these guys nailed it.

Oh and don't forget the sweet shop!! We came back from day excursions to find some excellent homemade sweet tooth items there, along with a plentiful supply of water bottles and soft drinks.

Breakfast was also a nice time to talk with the other couples as well as the owners and hear their life stories.

A nice place to relax. Bed was very comfortable, almost too much so, as getting motivated to get out and not just stay in took some determination. Nicely decorated room too.

We did not take advantage of going down to the lake, so cannot comment on that feature. Was just too hot during our stay. Room was very cool with the AC unit though.

In an effort to be complete in my review, I will say the small gravel parking lot was hard to maneuver in when filled. The room was somewhat smaller than I imagined, and two rooms make up each cabin, so kind of like a duplex, you share the cabin. But we never heard our newlywed neighbors, so the walls must be adequately insulated.

None of that diminished our stay in any way as we had a great time. Would recommend to couples visiting Branson and looking for a place to relax.

Room Tip: Don't bring a long bed truck as parking is limited.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank PolarBearTx
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Nestled in the Ozark Hills, Crystal Cove feels a world away from busy Branson. The accommodations were comfortable and roomy and we loved the sweet shack, open 24 hours and stocked with complimentary water, sodas, snacks and homemade baked goods. On the night we arrived, a bundt cake glazed with chocolate awaited.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DianeTK
Sedalia, MO
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We needed a special place for a getaway from work and the hassles of life, and this was the perfect place! The cabins were comfortable with a great bed, jacuzzi, and fireplace. The rustic decor was cool! The snack cabin was always open with homemade snacks, coffee, and pop. That was a great perk! As far as the breakfast, I don't think I can think of enough positive things to say. Both mornings the food was delicious and there was plenty of it. Visiting with the other guests and the hosts was an added bonus. All in all, this is a great place! I found it by accident when looking for cabins in Branson, but I am now looking forward to a return trip and am recommending it to all of my friends.

Room Tip: I believe that all rooms are similar, and I can't imagine that there is a bad one. Just get any...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Jeff B
Ozark Mountains
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I wanted a special place to spend our anniversary that was secluded and peaceful. Crystal Cove was exactly that and more.....friendly accommodating hosts....delicious breakfast... private location yet convenient to Branson's restaurants and attractions, Table Rock Lake, Highway 65. We will tell our friends and be back soon!

Room Tip: We stayed in Cabin 5. The tub was great. If you plan to watch your own movies, I believe you need...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple