The breakfast is good. Location is great for walking to the Branson Landing or downtown. For the price this is a nice motel to stay at. We visit Branson regulary and always stay here. The only drawback is staying in a room on the street side. On the weekend, the traffic noise can be loud. Besides the traffic noise, I would highly recommend the motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What a wonderful location close to Branson Landing. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Landing View Inn & Suites is located in historic downtown Branson where you can walk to the Lake Taneycomo waterfront, go on a lake boat excursion or enjoy hours of shopping at our endless shops, antique stores and much more. We are only minutes away from all the music shows and fun things to do for all ages. We are open all year. At our friendly reservation desk, you can start your vacation with a smile. Enjoy the life of leisure in our new hot tub, indoor pool and sauna. Make a reservation and save today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Landing View Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landing View Hotel Branson
- Best Western Plus Landing View Inn And Suites
- Best Western Branson
- Branson Best Western