It's more of a cheap motel than a hotel. The only fruit at breakfast were a few oranges that were a couple weeks old. Not easy to remove waffles from the waffle maker since it's old and the dough sticks inside every spot. Rooms open to the outside allowing flies to come in every time door's open, and you have to close the curtains so you wouldn't be viewed by others. It's very noisy when others roll their suitcases outside to go to their cars or their rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What a wonderful location close to Branson Landing. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Landing View Inn & Suites is located in historic downtown Branson where you can walk to the Lake Taneycomo waterfront, go on a lake boat excursion or enjoy hours of shopping at our endless shops, antique stores and much more. We are only minutes away from all the music shows and fun things to do for all ages. We are open all year. At our friendly reservation desk, you can start your vacation with a smile. Enjoy the life of leisure in our new hot tub, indoor pool and sauna. Make a reservation and save today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Best Western, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Landing View Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landing View Hotel Branson
- Best Western Plus Landing View Inn And Suites
- Best Western Branson
- Branson Best Western