Room was too small for a king size bed. table in room blocked A/C unit so room didn't cool properly. don't get a room on the 3rd floor. driveway is steep. breakfast is very good. staff is very nice. 4 blocks from branson landing but hill is steep. did not use the pool or other amenities. I only stayed 1 night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What a wonderful location close to Branson Landing. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Landing View Inn & Suites is located in historic downtown Branson where you can walk to the Lake Taneycomo waterfront, go on a lake boat excursion or enjoy hours of shopping at our endless shops, antique stores and much more. We are only minutes away from all the music shows and fun things to do for all ages. We are open all year. At our friendly reservation desk, you can start your vacation with a smile. Enjoy the life of leisure in our new hot tub, indoor pool and sauna. Make a reservation and save today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Landing View Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landing View Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Landing View Hotel Branson
- Best Western Branson
- Branson Best Western