I know, you've heard it a million times. In this case, it can save you alot of
money. We were in Branson for the Veteran's Day Parade, we try to march in
the parade every year. We arrived Saturday for the Sunday morning parade.
My wife reserved the cheapest room, closest to the parade route as we could
get. Now, I will admit at first when we pulled up to a motel, my wife was not
excited, we always stay in Hotels. When we opened the door to our suite,
everything changed. The room was gorgeous, as far as the fixtures and
furniture. The room we had at this Best Western was "very" clean. I don't know
if it had been recently been remodeled, or the cleaning staff there is amazing. I
didn't smell any new paint or any bleaching smells. The air conditioning unit was
even clean. A full breakfast is served in the Breakfast room of the Best
Western. Sausage patties, scrambled eggs, coffee, OJ, sweet rolls, biscuits &
gravy, fruit, and waffles, I still may have missed something. Fill up, foods fine.
There was no elevator, so be prepared for at least one flight of stairs, no big
The area the motel sits in is safe for your family. You will be able to walk all
through the evening. The room had a good size microwave, and a usable
refrigerator. I saw in an older review, complaints about the hill the motel sits on.
The view from our balcony, allows you to see all the way to Branson Landing, a
shopping district along the lakefront, in other words you can see across
Downtown. I loved the view. Anyone who has visited Branson before knows,
Branson is famous for it's hills and the culture that goes along with it. You are in
walking distance of new and old stores. You have Branson Landing, with all it's
modern shopping and dining, and ol' downtown, complete with it's famous
Dick's 5 & Dime store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What a wonderful location close to Branson Landing. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Landing View Inn & Suites is located in historic downtown Branson where you can walk to the Lake Taneycomo waterfront, go on a lake boat excursion or enjoy hours of shopping at our endless shops, antique stores and much more. We are only minutes away from all the music shows and fun things to do for all ages. We are open all year. At our friendly reservation desk, you can start your vacation with a smile. Enjoy the life of leisure in our new hot tub, indoor pool and sauna. Make a reservation and save today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Landing View Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Landing View Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Landing View Hotel Branson
- Best Western Branson
- Branson Best Western