“Great Hotel”

Branson Towers Hotel
Ranked #39 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel twice in 6 months and love it! It's not the Hilton but definitely not the Motel 8. The rooms are clean and roomy. The free breakfast is really good. At 10 pm everynight they serve homemade cobbler and ice cream in the lobby. My daughter loves the indoor pool.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LauraG967

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed at branson towers for 3 nights and I felt at home, the breakfast was the best ever....all the the staff was great and I was in love with the Ice cream gathering that had every night at 10pm! My husband and I couldn't pick a better place to stay in branson, especially on a anniversary without any kids!! I also love the fact that they have a inside pool, game room, fitness room....and a coffee machine that offers free coffee all day and night just love it all:)

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was not familiar with Branson Towers but liked the reviews. I was more than pleasantly surprised with what I found. The lobby was well appointed and well staffed with polite experienced clerks. Check in was a breeze. They changed my reservation to exactly what I had requested. The room was clean with great beds and large flat screen TV. The pool and hot tub were nice. Each night they have live music on the grand piano with ice cream and cobbler. The hotel is quiet and conveniently located. The only problem we had was getting the Wifi to work in the room. The clerk was helpful, but could not get it to work in the room. They had just had a storm that had caused problems. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Has 3 floors. Upper floors are quieter, but our first floor room was fine.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We arrived at Branson Towers later in the day after spending an exhausting day at Silver Dollar City. The staff was friendly and quickly checked us in. They offered to do anything to make our stay more pleasant. The room was very clean which I am very particular about. When we went to the front desk to ask about local restaurants and delivery the front staff was super helpful and pleasant. I was so pleased with their personality's knowing they were fully booked that night and running ragged. The buffet breakfast was amazing the next morning and the food was always refilled quickly. They didnt run out of anything. We enjoyed our stay so much we decided to stay on a second night.

Room Tip: King jecuzzi suites are extermely roomy and a great price.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

If you want to avoid the craziness of the strip, the location here can not be beat. Right on Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, the hotel was conveniently located yet tucked away from the noise, lights, and most importantly the traffic. The drive to Silver Dollar City is less than fifteen minutes. The lobby is impressive, as is the very large and popular free hot breakfast room. A tip on breakfast is to get there early. Though the dining area is huge, the breakfast was extremely popular and finding a table was a challenge. The rooms themselves were starting to show their age, but were nevertheless clean and uncluttered. They feature a nice table and chairs, medium-sized refrigerator, and a huge flat-screen TV. All in all, Branson Towers is a great option for visitors who would like to take advantage of Branson's time-saving backroads.

1  Thank Brian_P_in_KC
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I travel to Branson quite often and this time a brought along 4 children ranging in ages 6-15 as well as my adult daughter. I decided to try out one of the suites at Branson Towers after hearing many positive things from other Branson enthusiasts who have stay there in the past. My first impression was the peaceful quietness of the neighboring area; a pleasant change from the hotels found on or near the strip. The building and grounds are well kept, and the lobby is in my opinion, one of the most beautiful lobbies a hotel could have.
The suite was very impressive was well; very spacious and quiet which was surprising considering the hotel was full of families many many small children, ours included. Comfortable full sized pillow top beds, warm soft blankets and plush pillows to sleep on. I found the suite to be a better quality and certainly a better value than any chain hotel suite.

What scores big points for me when reviewing a hotel is the TV channel selection, which I found to be better than the average hotel; the quality of the breakfast which again I have to say is better than most hotels, both in selection and seating; and the temperature of their pool which that too is better than most.

I have 3 complaints about the stay however:
1) The whirlpool doesn't have much whirl anymore, but after walking through snow and ice to get to the pool/hot tub, it didn't matter that much...
2) The temperature of the water to the hotel is not as hot as I prefer, however, I know I like my water hotter than most so I really shouldn't complain.
3) Was the odor that is inside the elevators! I don't know if it's burning oil, hydraulic fluid or what, but it is enough to make me dizzy, even nauseous. I sincerely hope they take care of that soon.

I would absolutely stay here again and next time, I will try out their evening ice cream social.

Room Tip: The fireplace suite is worth the few extra dollars.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed 2 nights during the week of spring break. On first impression the interior was amazing in the lobby, went in the elevator up to our room on the 3rd floor. The halls aren't really cosmetically flawless, some damage to corners and carpet a little stained in some places, but when we got to our room it was much larger than we expected for a double queen. Fridge/freezer and microwave included in every room and the bathroom and shower was so clean. The heat/air unit did sound like it was about to die and was quite dirty like the vents hadnt been cleaned in a while, but it didn't really bother us. Bed were comfortable. The pool seemed kind of overly chlorinated and kinda dirty so we didnt stay long there. Breakfast-amazing. Biscuits,gravy,sausage,egg patty, fresh fruit, cereals, juices, donuts, make your own waffles(the syrup quite watery) and if you want coffee it is outside on the corner before you come into the room kind of odd placement. Overall I would stay again based on my stay I would recommend it and it's not overly expensive either.