“Off the strip and misses the mark”

Branson Towers Hotel
Ranked #39 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Honestly I am getting more and more disappointed in the quality of hotels in this area. many of them are showing their age from being built during the boom of the 80's. The Tower is no exception. The room was clean and the bed comfortable in a general sense, but I feel it was overpriced in comparison of quality for others in the same price point. Many have mentioned the nightly ice cream social. What has not been said is that there is a charge, and for the serving size they are making a huge profit. Having traveled extensively I guess I have certain expectations and am disappointed when they arent met. It is off the strip, but I found that to.be a nuisance rather than a convenience.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank OKFishMom
Anna Z, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time and letting us know how your stay with us went. I sincerely appreciate your comment regarding the cleanliness of the rooms or our comfortable mattresses. We strive to provide comfortable stay to all of our guests at a great price.

I am saddened to hear that you felt like our hotel was a little overpriced. This is a comment that I rarely hear and I feel confident that we provide one of the best values in Branson. If you would please contact me directly by phone or email, and I will be happy to discuss this point with you further.

I was surprised to hear that you felt like the charge for the ice cream social was high. We offer peach or blackberry cobbler, vanilla ice cream, and root beer floats and the most expensive combination is $2.50, which is comparable to similar products served in similar establishments.

Lastly, I was surprised to hear that you found our location to be inconvenient. We are located away from traffic and the busyness of Highway 76; however, we are close to majority of theaters, restaurants, and attractions, such as Sight&Sound Theater, the Mansion, the Tri-Lakes Center and many more. Many of our guests like our location and I am very sorry that this was not the case with you.

I sincerely appreciate your comments regarding your stay and am looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thank you.

Anna
Manager
anna@letsgotobranson.com

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stay was good, no complaints! Average rooms and everything was clean! Breakfast was good, better than average. Had hot sausage and eggs. I think they had three waffle machines and plenty of room to move around. You know how it is when it is crowded and you are trying to get breakfast and stay out of everyones way! Would stay again!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Outofmymindtoo
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stayed at the Branson Towers last week. When I went into our room I was very impressed with how clean everything was. I mean it was really clean. Sometime you can find dirt in the bathroon but our bathroom was spotless. The lobby and the rest of the hotel was also very clean. One night we asked the hotel desk about good places to eat. They were very helpful and nice to talk with. I was very impressed with the hotel. Just a nice clean place to stay. I would definantly stay again at The Branson Towers.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CincinnatiDonnyt
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Again, 2 tops a year for past 12 years), the Hotel is comfortable. The parking lot has been completely repaired, the service of the room was excellent and the beds are very nice.

The area is safe and very close to all the shows without the 76 traffic. Using the color planned routes you can drive to any show in 5-6 minutes.

There is an end of the day ice cream social at 10PM that takes you back to years ago, at least it feels like it. I like this hotel and feel at home while we are there.

Room Tip: I like the east side of the building, this avoids the afternoon sun in the summer. Prefer inner cor...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jim O
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife and I were on the same trip as Harvey S. We enjoyed our accomodations and the ice cream social. Had to go outside to get to the hot tub (or pool), which isn't that bad if the outside temp is above 60 degrees. The hot tub was a little disappointing, but warm enough to enjoy the water temp, but the jets seemed a little weak. We enjoyed our breakfast the following morning and overall enjoyed our stay at Branson Towers.

Room Tip: By my observation, there were no bad rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Could not have had any better accommidations to stay at during our groups two day Branson trip. The room was very well layed out and the free wifi made it even better. The ice cream social was the hit of the night after seeing the JOSEPH preformance.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2012

First of all, I must admit I was a bit apprehensive knowing I was going to Branson MO for a motorcycle event with Star Touring and Riding and getting a room rate of $65/night. You can imagine my surprise when I pull up to the front door and walk through this majestic entrance, into a beautiful lobby adorned with piano, couches, and chairs for lounging and a pleasant and professional staff!!!

The rooms were very nice and very quiet. I slept great for the two nights I was here. The beds and temps were comfortable and not difficult to adjust at all. The rooms even had a fridge and microwave which was nice as well.

Location was about 3 miles off of the strip which was fine with me since I don't do that stuff anyway; but is close enough for a quick drive over if anyone wanted one.

Breakfast was complimentary and very sufficient with a selection of cereals, juice, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fruit, a breakfast meat, and eggs, as well as coffee and water of course.

Overall, this was a great experience for me and I would highly recommend it to anyone coming to Branson!!

Oh yes, one more thing, the Happy Hour!! Yes, there was a Happy Hour that started at 10 p.m. each night. An "ice cream sundae" happy hour where the most expensive sundae was $2.00. What a great idea and way to "top off" one's day!!!

Room Tip: I don't think a person or family could have a bad room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Anna Z, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very, very much for such kind words. I will make sure to pass your comments to all of my staff. It was OUR pleasure to host your group here and we cannot wait to see you again!

Ride safely!