“Branson Bus Trip”

Ranked #41 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Could not have had any better accommidations to stay at during our groups two day Branson trip. The room was very well layed out and the free wifi made it even better. The ice cream social was the hit of the night after seeing the JOSEPH preformance.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 25, 2012

First of all, I must admit I was a bit apprehensive knowing I was going to Branson MO for a motorcycle event with Star Touring and Riding and getting a room rate of $65/night. You can imagine my surprise when I pull up to the front door and walk through this majestic entrance, into a beautiful lobby adorned with piano, couches, and chairs for lounging and a pleasant and professional staff!!!

The rooms were very nice and very quiet. I slept great for the two nights I was here. The beds and temps were comfortable and not difficult to adjust at all. The rooms even had a fridge and microwave which was nice as well.

Location was about 3 miles off of the strip which was fine with me since I don't do that stuff anyway; but is close enough for a quick drive over if anyone wanted one.

Breakfast was complimentary and very sufficient with a selection of cereals, juice, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fruit, a breakfast meat, and eggs, as well as coffee and water of course.

Overall, this was a great experience for me and I would highly recommend it to anyone coming to Branson!!

Oh yes, one more thing, the Happy Hour!! Yes, there was a Happy Hour that started at 10 p.m. each night. An "ice cream sundae" happy hour where the most expensive sundae was $2.00. What a great idea and way to "top off" one's day!!!

Room Tip: I don't think a person or family could have a bad room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Anna Z, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very, very much for such kind words. I will make sure to pass your comments to all of my staff. It was OUR pleasure to host your group here and we cannot wait to see you again!

Ride safely!

Anna Z

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stayed at the Branson Towers on 9/22/12. Hotel lobby was nice as well as the desk clerk. We had to ring a bell for service at 1 in the afternoon, which seemed odd . The rooms were roomy but outdated. Old looking bedspreads and an old t v. The bath towels were very thin and threadbare. There was rust around the drains in the sink and shower. They advertised ice cream in the lobby at 10 pm. We thought it was complimentary, but it wasn't There was a fee as well as a tip jar. At 5 am, I woke up to the smoke detector battery going off. Every minute or so it would beep. Maintenance should keep these routinely changed . We told the desk clerk as we were checking out. She wasn't too concerned. She said "it's a new alarm we're checking out". We didn't find it amusing.
We obtained this room fom Hotwire. It was advertised as a 3 1/2 star hotel at a 2 star price. Not a chance. We stayed at 31/2 star hotels before and his was not even close

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Anna Z, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for letting us know how your stay with us went. I am saddened to hear that you did not find our hotel to be your home away from home like so many other of our guests have in the past.

You are absolutely correct in saying that we have great staff and our rooms are spacious. Ever since acquiring this property about two years ago, we have been continuously implementing improvements such as putting the brand new European Deluxe pillow top mattresses and fridge/microwave combos in every room, and upgrading our breakfast to include hot biscuits and grave, egg and sausage patties, fresh, make-you-own waffles, fresh fruit, and so much more! I am surprised to hear that you found our bath towels very thin- we have just recently received a shipment of great, heavy towels that everyone seems to love and we have had the same quality and brand of towels since fall of 2010.

As for the ice cream social, I am very sorry if you thought that it was complimentary. We do not advertize that it is in any way, the sign is posted in the lobby, listing the prices as well as there is a detailed description of the ice cream social on the property map that is given out to every guest at check in.

Lastly, please accept my apologies for my unfortunate attempt at making light of the situation when you were checking out. I am sincerely sorry that the smoke detector battery went off early in the morning. My maintenance staff does routinely check these and I apologize that you were awoken by the noise made by the alarm. It was my poor judgment to use humor when talking to you. It was not my intention to offend you in any way. Once again, please accept my sincere apologies.

I sincerely hope that you will give us another chance to show you what Branson Towers hospitality stands for.

Thank you again for your time!

Anna

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was here with a group tour September 11/12. This is my third time staying at this property with a group tour!

Property is always very clean and well kept. Rooms are comfortable..and again, very clean. In addition, price is right especially when compared to other Branson properties! If you want to stay on the strip, this is not the place for you. But if you want a nice, clean, comfortable, well-priced place to spend your nights...I suggest you look into Branson Towers!

I enjoyed working with the group tours staff as they were always very cheerful and helpful!

As an added bonus, they have a nice feature serving cobbler and ice cream beginning at 10:00 p.m. When you come back from a show it is a nice option to be able to have a little before bed snack!! Plus the piano player they have there makes for a very nice atmosphere and a nice way to end the day!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I booked this through a third party site and didn't know the name of the hotel until after I'd paid for it. I must admit that some of the reviews had me worried but I was very relieved to find out that my worries were for nothing. This was a very nice hotel. Our room had two queen beds. Even though it was not one of the premium (newly renovated) rooms, it was spacious, clean, comfortable and met our family's needs. The beds were very nice and we made full use of the refrigerator and microwave in the room. The free breakfast buffet was very good with offerings of waffles, eggs, sausage, donuts, bagels, biscuits & gravy. The nightly ice cream social and live entertainment was a nice treat that definitely makes this hotel memorable. We had one issue with our shower not working properly. But once I called the front desk, there was someone at my door within 15 minutes and the problem was fixed promptly. This was a great hotel with a friendly staff. I could certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank luggagecheck
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This was our 2nd time staying at Branson Towers. What a wonderful place to call home when we're away from home. Outstanding Service, lovely clean rooms, amazing breakfast and overall a feeling like we never left home. We would definitely recommend Branson Towers to any. It's also very convenient to any of the attractions/shows but still easy to access and it's very quiet.

They go out of the way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Each night after each show they do a Ice Cream Social - It's delicious!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My motor-coach group just got back from Branson on August 16, this is the 2nd year we have used the Branson Towers. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the staff is great. They took care of all of my groups needs. We will be back!! P J tours Pat

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Anna Z, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

THANK YOU for your kind words! It is always such a pleasure to hear that you and your entire group enjoyed your stay with us! We are already looking forward to seeing you in 2013!

Take care!