“Super clean and great staff”

Branson Towers Hotel
Ranked #40 of 140 Hotels in Branson
“Super clean and great staff”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Had a mini fridge and a microwave, breakfast was pretty good. Indoor heated pool. Slightly outdated decor but the plush pillow top mattresses made up for it ! :) will definitely be stain there next time I'm in Branson ! Away from main strip,only a 6 minute drive from hwy 76

• Stayed August 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
earle arkansas
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Checked in and room air conditioner was off, and it was 100 degrees outside,.
Called maitenence man he came and said air conditioner was bad, and that they had ordered 23 new air conditioners,. I wonder why they are renting the rooms with the bad air conditioners. Was planning to stay three days there at the hotel, but only stayed one.
The staff would not help me with the problem, and i think they just didnt care!

Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank stoverEarleArkansas
JPayneBranson, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this review, September 9, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the review. I am writing to let you know how saddened I am to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at the Branson Towers Hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Our hotel’s success is defined by the quality of service and value that we provide to all of our guests. I would like to assure you that your comments are taken seriously and they help us maintain our standards and improve continuously.

I am very sorry for the poor customer service that you received during your stay with us. I have to assure you that that does not happen often. The weekend when you stayed here we have experienced record heat temperatures in the Ozarks and I have made sure that all the rooms that were arrivals for the day had the a/c units on.

I do apologize that the a/c unit went out and your room was not cool. We did assist you and moved you to another room and I am sorry that you were inconvenienced. And you are correct in saying that we ordered over $13,000 worth of new a/c units as we try our best to upgrade the property on continuous basis. Just this past November we got brand new pillow-top mattresses in every room, we completely remodeled our breakfast area and upgraded breakfast items over the winter months, in March of this year we purchased new deluxe pillows, and just recently we have purchased brand new micro/fridge combos for our Preferred rooms.

As you can see, we try very hard to provide the best value for our guests. Once again, I am sorry that you felt like my front desk staff did not take great care of you. They moved you to another room to make you comfortable and I am sorry that your experience was not perfect.

Thank you again for taking your valuable time to let us know how we are doing. I truly hope that you would consider us on your next trip to Branson.

Branson Towers Hotel
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We've stayed at Branson Towers numerous times because we can count on a c l e a n updated room, hallways neat and orderly...... Beds are comfy...breakfast is great....you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Best prices are online
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ray B
Liberty
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We enjoyed our stay at the Branson Towers Hotel and, of course, Branson was great!

Room Tip: We enjoyed being at the back of the hotel, right around the corner from the back door. It was very...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, KS
Reviewed August 21, 2011

My wife and I have stayed here once before for my brother's wedding. The hotel is extremely easy to get to and it's not on the main strip. We had two queen beds in our room. We had a non-smoking room and there were absolutely no odors you might get in a budget minded hotel. The breakfast was hot and plentiful. What we thought was really neat is they have an ice cream social every night at 10pm. It's not free, but it covers that late evening sweet tooth you might have offering ice cream, root beer floats, and different cobblers. We definitely will be staying there again, and again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jeremytkay
JPayneBranson, Manager at Branson Towers Hotel, responded to this review, August 28, 2011
Dear Jeremytkay,

Thank you so much for taking your time to let us know how we are doing. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our location is definitely great—easy to get to and away from the traffic.

I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our hot breakfast featuring a variety of items such as biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage patties, fresh waffles, fresh fruit, 100% juices and much more! And of course, our ice cream social is a treat for all ages—I am very happy that we were able to satisfy your late night cravings with our delicious ice creams and mouthwatering cobblers.

Branson Towers Hotel staff will be looking forward to seeing you again at our hotel soon.

Thank you again for this review.

-----------------
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed August 18, 2011

This hotel was a little off the beaten path but was not too bad. We just stayed one night (we stayed at 2 other hotels during the week both of which cost more per night) but this hotel was fairly nice. The staff was great and the breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Ice cream social at 10pm drew a crowd and was reasonably priced - ice cream/cobbler.

The pool was rocking pretty late that night, and the hot tub was overflowing. The pool area is enclosed so it was loud with all of the kids - not a complaint just an observation.

Older hotel and the rooms are typical of this price range but this was the only room of the 3 we stayed in with an in room min fridge.

All things considered I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Bill W
Dear Mr. Bill W.,

Thank you so much for taking valuable your time to let us know how we are doing. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We strive to provide great value to all of our guests. All of our Preferred Rooms have refrigerators at no additional charge. I am very happy to hear that you found the breakfast to be a “pleasant surprise”—we take pride in what we offer for our hot breakfast: biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage patties, fresh waffles, fresh fruit, variety of cereals, 100% juices and much more!

And you are right about the ice cream social—most nights it draws a crowd and everyone enjoys something sweet before bed, either our delicious ice cream or tasty seasonal cobblers.

Once again thank you again for this review. I will pass on your kind words to my staff and we will look forward to welcoming you at the Branson Towers Hotel again!

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My husband, son and I went to Silver Dollar City. During our visit we stayed at Branson Towers Hotel. While there we were treated very nice by staff, our room was very clean, breakfast was great and located not far from places that we wanted visit. Great place to stay for the money!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dear Njones2010,

Thank you so much for taking valuable your time to let us know how your stay with us was. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Branson Towers Hotel.

I am thrilled to hear that our hotel was “a great place to stay for the money”. We strive to provide great value to all of our guests by providing clean, welcoming rooms with all pillow-top mattresses and deluxe pillows, hot breakfast including eggs, sausage patties, fresh waffles, and much more, game room, indoor swimming pool and many more amenities!

I am pleased to hear that my staff was able to show you the Ozarks hospitality firsthand and I will make sure to pass on your kind words.

Thank you again for your review. We will look forward to welcoming you at the Branson Towers Hotel again!

-------------