Trip June 28th - July 5th, 2010........Myself, my daughter, my brother and my step-mom. We had originally planned a trip to Florida, but due to the oil slick in the Gulf, seems alot of people headed to the Atlantic side and we couldn't find a room. My dad, step-mom and brother had been out to Branson the year before and had a great time, so we decided to go again. I had been to Branson 20 + years ago and I was amazed at the change. The hotel check in took, 5 minutes tops, our room was in the main building, but the distance between buildings wasn't that far, my car is a 03 Impala and you could put two of them end to end between the main building and the building right beside it, and the 3rd buidling is directly in front of the 2nd building separated by 4 employee rooms and the outdoor pool, hot tub and deck. The room (136) was clean and roomy, my only suggestion would be, they need new matresses, I've had 2 neck surgeries and they were a little too soft for me. We never had any issues with cleaning, towels were always plentiful, the fridge/micro were clean, and we never heard any noise from the inside hallway. The outdoor pool/hot tub were very clean. We didn't use the indoor facilities as it was in the 90's. We walked to just about everything we did. Getting out on 76 can be trying, but I never had any major issues going out of or into the parking lot. My daughter went down every morning for the donuts........she loved them. Air conditioning worked great, the bath room was clean, they have shampoo and body wash in the showers, it isn't too bad, but we always take our own. A trip to Branson Landing is a must and the Tangers Outlet mall down the road is also nice. The Hollywood Wax museum, House of Mirrors and the Castle of Chaos are great, the Belgium Waffle House across the street is a must for anyone who wants wonderful home cooked food.....it is absolutely wonderful. The Plantation resturant down 76 toward Table Rock Lake is a great buffet, Andy's frozen custard shop is a must......be prepared, the line is always very long.........if there is no line, they are out of custard, go back later. Branson is a great overall location for the family, but if you intend to go to alot of the shows/dinner shows.....be prepared to fork over big bucks...........for the four of us most of the shows/attractions we did were in the neighborhood of $25.00 - $35.00 per person, and these were not dinner shows, so it didn't include food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Center Pointe Inn is located in the heart of Branson's entertainment area with theaters, attractions and shopping within walking distance. Located next to the amazing Titanic Museum. Directly across from the Clay Cooper Theater and near Starlite Theater help make this hotel the perfect spot to stay while in Branson. Montana Mike's Steakhouse is also located onsite. The hotel features lots of great amenities. Indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub, game room, exercise room, gift shop, ticket service, and guest laundry. Enjoy the free hot breakfast that is served daily. The breakfast offers fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals, breads, pastries, juices, milk, coffee, teas, eggs, biscuits with sausage gravy, fresh Belgium waffles and more. We now offer Electric Car Chargers. The hotel offers a variety of room types to suit your style. Choose from doubles, queens or kings. Interior or Exterior corridor rooms. Room amenities include electronic locks, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, alarm clock radio, flat screen tv with cable/HBO Family movie channel, free local calls, free wireless Internet, refrigerator, and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Best Western, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Center Pointe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Center Pointe Hotel Branson
- Best Western Branson
- Best Western Center Pointe Inn Branson
- Branson Best Western