“Great Place...Wonderful Employees”

Best Western Center Pointe Inn
Ranked #16 of 133 Hotels in Branson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 9, 2010

Trip June 28th - July 5th, 2010........Myself, my daughter, my brother and my step-mom. We had originally planned a trip to Florida, but due to the oil slick in the Gulf, seems alot of people headed to the Atlantic side and we couldn't find a room. My dad, step-mom and brother had been out to Branson the year before and had a great time, so we decided to go again. I had been to Branson 20 + years ago and I was amazed at the change. The hotel check in took, 5 minutes tops, our room was in the main building, but the distance between buildings wasn't that far, my car is a 03 Impala and you could put two of them end to end between the main building and the building right beside it, and the 3rd buidling is directly in front of the 2nd building separated by 4 employee rooms and the outdoor pool, hot tub and deck. The room (136) was clean and roomy, my only suggestion would be, they need new matresses, I've had 2 neck surgeries and they were a little too soft for me. We never had any issues with cleaning, towels were always plentiful, the fridge/micro were clean, and we never heard any noise from the inside hallway. The outdoor pool/hot tub were very clean. We didn't use the indoor facilities as it was in the 90's. We walked to just about everything we did. Getting out on 76 can be trying, but I never had any major issues going out of or into the parking lot. My daughter went down every morning for the donuts........she loved them. Air conditioning worked great, the bath room was clean, they have shampoo and body wash in the showers, it isn't too bad, but we always take our own. A trip to Branson Landing is a must and the Tangers Outlet mall down the road is also nice. The Hollywood Wax museum, House of Mirrors and the Castle of Chaos are great, the Belgium Waffle House across the street is a must for anyone who wants wonderful home cooked food.....it is absolutely wonderful. The Plantation resturant down 76 toward Table Rock Lake is a great buffet, Andy's frozen custard shop is a must......be prepared, the line is always very long.........if there is no line, they are out of custard, go back later. Branson is a great overall location for the family, but if you intend to go to alot of the shows/dinner shows.....be prepared to fork over big bucks...........for the four of us most of the shows/attractions we did were in the neighborhood of $25.00 - $35.00 per person, and these were not dinner shows, so it didn't include food.

Reviewed June 15, 2010

We often stay in Branson, but this was our first stay at the Best Western Center Pointe Inn. Being so close to some major attractions, we wondered about the ease of getting in and out of this location. It was actually quite easy and close to every place we planned to visit on this trip.
This was the quietest room we have had in Branson. It was so wonderful to sleep in and not hear even one person going down the hall on their departure. We know our floor was completely full and we were so pleased to sleep in the next morning. I am sure many guests took advantage of the breakfast, but no noise in our hallway.
The room was very neat and clean. Large enough to relax and enjoy our stay. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
The indoor pool was beautiful, and we saw several enjoying the outdoor pool as well.
Ladies will love the many mirrors placed just right in the room for hair and makeup.
The staff was helpful and very friendly. This was a completely enjoyable stay in our favorite vacation spot.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2010

The Best Western Center Pointe Inn in Branson, Missouri is centrally located to the attractions and is a great value for the money. The staff is courteous and the rooms are quiet and clean. A continental breakfast is included in the price. The Inn has both an indoor and outdoor pool and wireless connection to the internet. Many attractions, restaurants, and souvenir shops are within walking distance. The Inn also has a ticket outlet that makes getting tickets for the shows and other attractions painless.

Reviewed June 14, 2010

This was our first trip to Branson. My wife and I were on an extended motorcycle tour with our 14 year old grand-daughter. The hotel was very clean and nicely decorated. The staff was hospitable and gave us great advice on which shows were their favorites. The breakfeast was free and tasted good. If we were going back to Branson this hotel would be a first choice based on quality and location.

Reviewed May 21, 2010

My parents were on a cross-country drive to visit me and my wife and I was startled to hear only good things about their stay at this property. I mention this because it is quite rare for my mom not to find fault with something - especially at a restaurant or hotel. So, take my word for it, if my mom can't find something to complain about - it rarely happens - then you can rest assured the Center Pointe In will exceed your expectations as well. Nice property, good value and great customer care.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2010

We recently traveled to Branson for a vacation. Booked this motel online. Unfortunately, it was not as expected. The rooms were clean, ample space, but there are 3 BUILDINGS. We had planned to spend quite a bit of time at the pool and hot tub, but they were in a different building, as well as the breakfast area. The idea of walking across the parking lot wasn't what we had in mind to enjoy the ameneties. The breakfast was excellent, with a good variety. We did not use the pool, as we stayed only 1 night instead of the 4 nights as previously planned. The front staff could not find us anything else in the main building, so we checked out and went to another BestWestern in the area. If you stay at this location, call directly, and confirm a room in the MAIN BUILDING.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roomchecker
Reviewed March 19, 2010

The room was clean and neat and it was very quiet. The breakfast was much more than I had expected! I would probably stay there again. Thanks for the good stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends