We stayed here one night. The rooms are very clean, updated. Breakfast is a average don't expect anything more. Beds are comfortable as well. Would stay again. Good location, close to shows and and dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Center Pointe Inn is located in the heart of Branson's entertainment area with theaters, attractions and shopping within walking distance. Located next to the amazing Titanic Museum. Directly across from the Clay Cooper Theater and near Starlite Theater help make this hotel the perfect spot to stay while in Branson. Montana Mike's Steakhouse is also located onsite. The hotel features lots of great amenities. Indoor pool and hot tub, outdoor pool and hot tub, game room, exercise room, gift shop, ticket service, and guest laundry. Enjoy the free hot breakfast that is served daily. The breakfast offers fresh fruit, yogurts, cereals, breads, pastries, juices, milk, coffee, teas, eggs, biscuits with sausage gravy, fresh Belgium waffles and more. We now offer Electric Car Chargers. The hotel offers a variety of room types to suit your style. Choose from doubles, queens or kings. Interior or Exterior corridor rooms. Room amenities include electronic locks, iron/ironing boards, coffee maker, hair dryer, alarm clock radio, flat screen tv with cable/HBO Family movie channel, free local calls, free wireless Internet, refrigerator, and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Center Pointe Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Center Pointe Hotel Branson
- Best Western Branson
- Best Western Center Pointe Inn Branson
- Branson Best Western