“Not impressed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We live in Branson and a couple of co-workers suggested eating here. Honestly, I have no idea why. I had the asada tacos and all I could taste were the onions. They were just so overpowering. Had they been cooked a bit it might not have been so bad. My husband had the Mexican burrito, which we thought was a rather silly name. It's not like we were expecting a Polish burrito. He thought Taco Bell had better burritos. I don't know if they were having a bad day or what, but I highly doubt we'll return.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

They served authentic Mexican food, we had the fajitas, and the Margaritas were terrific. The waitress was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our group had ate at Pancho Villa's twice so that gives you an idea how good this great Tex-Mex sytle restaurant. I had their special one night, and the second chose their tacos with rice and beans which was plenty.

The margaritas and service was great, and the food came out quickly. The salsa was spicy enough and a great teaser for the food. I would come back again and try the fajitas!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Good food and fast service. Over all the ambiance was well thought out, giving it the feel of a small town Catina. The food came out very hot ( I have the Mexican Enchilada Special) and all special requests were just as I had asked. Plus the chips and salsa were amazing! We went on a slow night so I can't give an accurate impression of the place on a weekend, but over all I was very pleased with the visit. I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food came very fast, which was good, but it was almost too fast. It seemed prepared almost. The meat was bland, just a meat with some spice. The "sour cream" was a yellow sauce with spices. It was not bad, but not as good as sour cream. The prices would have been average except the portions were very small. Overall, I would not recommend Pancho Villa to anyone unless you have an intense craving for Mexican food and have no other alternatives, but it's Branson, so there will always be alternatives.

1  Thank Jforster959

Been to Pancho Villa Tex Mex? Share your experiences!