“Kids Loved Driving the Karts”

The Track Family Fun Parks
Ranked #23 of 171 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Track Family Fun Parks started entertaining local and visiting families in 1981. The four Branson, Missouri locations offer high-rise and classic go-kart tracks for all ages, laser tag, batting cages, bumper boats/cars, mini golf, kids' rides, arcades, food and more with no gate admission charge.
Austin, Texas
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Kids Loved Driving the Karts”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I can see how this place could quickly get pricey. When we were in Branson, the only one that was open was the one with the Metal track, which was a pretty cool track.
However, the thing we liked best was that both of our kids (6 and 8) were able to drive the cars (on different tracks). They thought that was really cool. We also did the bumper cars.

Also, this particular location is next to a pizza place and an ice cream stand, so you can walk around, eat, then go back and drive some more.

Visited March 2014
thetrack, Director of Operations at The Track Family Fun Parks, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for visiting Track 4, Home of the Heavy Metal High Rise. It sounds like you had great time on our newest track Heavy Metal High Rise. We strive to have something for everyone, with everything from tracks for four year olds to tracks that are four stories high! We do have the luxury of having Andy’s Frozen Custard and Pizza World at our facility. Thank you for your kind review and we hope to see you soon.

Little Rock, Arkansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“As a kid, I loved this place”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

As an adult, not so much. While I do still enjoy driving the carts and racing my kids, the thought of paying upwards of $10 per ride for about 3 minutes of drive time is a bit nuts, but it is what it is.

Aside from carts, they have bumper boats, arcade games and other such attractions. If you are a go-kart fan, have extra money to kill, or want to play video games while in a resort town, this is the place to do it.

Visited November 2013
thetrack, Owner at The Track Family Fun Parks, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. Our vision is Building Memorable Family Traditions, so we love to hear that you have that history with us. However, we don't like to hear about your mind changing. As our costs and prices have risen over our many years in business, one thing will never change: we will strive to provide better and better attractions and guest services every year. We do hope to see you again, and that we can create an atmosphere where you feel like a kid again as you spend time with your kids. Thanks again.
Jonesboro, Arkansas
116 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Fun (with limitations)”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

My son and I had a blast with the go carts, though they weren't without problems. The cars seemed to struggle some around the track, and this was not your average circular track. I kept wondering if I was going to get stuck somewhere! Thanks to a very nice gentleman, we were able to play laser tag, and that was also a blast. They were getting ready to shut it down as we got ready to play. The problem, in my opinion, was the hours of operation. This was a Saturday, and they closed down at 5:00. With times not clearly posted, we almost missed our chance to take advantage of the fun, and it wasn't cheap! Be aware of the time, and it is good, family fun.

Visited February 2014
thetrack, Director of Operations at The Track Family Fun Parks, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for visiting Track 5, Home of the Lumberjack. Glad to hear that you guys had a blast on the go-karts. In the off-season our operating calendar varies and is heavily based on crowds and weather. You can visit our website to see what attractions are open in “real time” and our operating calendar. In the peak season all of our locations are open late. Thank you for your kind review and we can’t wait to see you again soon!
Arlington, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great value!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The value at the different tracks are very good. My stepdaughter and wife had a blast riding the go-carts and we all enjoyed playing the games.

Visited December 2013
thetrack, Director of Operations at The Track Family Fun Parks, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for visiting The Track. We are glad you enjoyed our facilities. It sounds like you took advantage of the Go-Card and were able to purchase the credits at half price. We hope to see you again soon!
Memphis, TN
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Not bad...”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Everything in Branson seems to cost a lot and this isn't much difference but the GoCard does help.

My son had been begging me to let him drive a go cart since he had driven one at a track earlier in the year at Mtn View so I thought this would be no different with all of the tracks they have. However, he was just a quarter inch too short to drive and the staff wouldn't give any on the rule. If he had worn his boots then he would have passed easily. I can understand the rule of 54" on the larger tracks but one track was going soooo slow, slower than he was used to and yet they had the 54" rule in effect on it as well.

All in all we had a good time riding together and I know by the time we get back up here he will be tall enough. And I still have some credits on my GoCard so I'm sure we will be back. The staff was nice enough.

My advice would be to measure your children before you come and definitely skip this place if your child has their heart set on driving and they aren't 54" tall. Save your money and wait.

thetrack, Director of Operations at The Track Family Fun Parks, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you for visiting The Track! It sounds like you took advantage of the Go-Card and were able to purchase the credits at half price. We would like everyone to enjoy our attractions while we adhere to the manufacturer guidelines such as height. We are glad you enjoyed the two seater karts. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon.

Been to The Track Family Fun Parks? Share your experiences!