“Fun (with limitations)”

The Track Family Fun Parks
Ranked #27 of 171 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: The Track Family Fun Parks started entertaining local and visiting families in 1981. The four Branson, Missouri locations offer high-rise and classic go-kart tracks for all ages, laser tag, batting cages, bumper boats/cars, mini golf, kids' rides, arcades, food and more with no gate admission charge.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My son and I had a blast with the go carts, though they weren't without problems. The cars seemed to struggle some around the track, and this was not your average circular track. I kept wondering if I was going to get stuck somewhere! Thanks to a very nice gentleman, we were able to play laser tag, and that was also a blast. They were getting ready to shut it down as we got ready to play. The problem, in my opinion, was the hours of operation. This was a Saturday, and they closed down at 5:00. With times not clearly posted, we almost missed our chance to take advantage of the fun, and it wasn't cheap! Be aware of the time, and it is good, family fun.

thetrack, Director of Operations at The Track Family Fun Parks, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Thank you for visiting Track 5, Home of the Lumberjack. Glad to hear that you guys had a blast on the go-karts. In the off-season our operating calendar varies and is heavily based on crowds and weather. You can visit our website to see what attractions are open in “real time” and our operating calendar. In the peak season all of our locations are open late. Thank you for your kind review and we can’t wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The value at the different tracks are very good. My stepdaughter and wife had a blast riding the go-carts and we all enjoyed playing the games.

thetrack, Director of Operations at The Track Family Fun Parks, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for visiting The Track. We are glad you enjoyed our facilities. It sounds like you took advantage of the Go-Card and were able to purchase the credits at half price. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Everything in Branson seems to cost a lot and this isn't much difference but the GoCard does help.

My son had been begging me to let him drive a go cart since he had driven one at a track earlier in the year at Mtn View so I thought this would be no different with all of the tracks they have. However, he was just a quarter inch too short to drive and the staff wouldn't give any on the rule. If he had worn his boots then he would have passed easily. I can understand the rule of 54" on the larger tracks but one track was going soooo slow, slower than he was used to and yet they had the 54" rule in effect on it as well.

All in all we had a good time riding together and I know by the time we get back up here he will be tall enough. And I still have some credits on my GoCard so I'm sure we will be back. The staff was nice enough.

My advice would be to measure your children before you come and definitely skip this place if your child has their heart set on driving and they aren't 54" tall. Save your money and wait.

thetrack, Director of Operations at The Track Family Fun Parks, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for visiting The Track! It sounds like you took advantage of the Go-Card and were able to purchase the credits at half price. We would like everyone to enjoy our attractions while we adhere to the manufacturer guidelines such as height. We are glad you enjoyed the two seater karts. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We planned a day for gokarts with our 4 kids and were disappointed to find that only Track 3 was open during the week and even then some of their attractions weren't running. There weren't enough people working so if we went to do one track, we had to wait for someone to walk over and start the karts. What we were able to do was fun and the kids enjoyed it.

We decided to spend the rest of our credits playing putt putt and there was no sign anywhere telling us we had to walk back to the main building to pay for it instead of the actual mini-golf building right there. The course was covered in leaves.

Maybe a summer trip where you can do all the different tracks would be fun, but I'd avoid it during fall unless you can go on a weekend.

thetrack, Owner at The Track Family Fun Parks, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for visiting us and for taking the time to provide some feedback. We always appreciate getting feedback so we can constantly improve as a company. Fall is a wonderful time of year to visit the Branson area, but as you pointed out, there are some things inherent to visiting our park on a weekday this time of year. We are only able to open one location based on demand, and we don't necessarily have all attractions open, as you experienced. That being said, you shouldn't have had to wait for the rides we did have open. That is not our standard, and it is a training point that we can work on with our crew.

Also, we will look into the mini golf signage you mentioned. We have a small sign on the mini golf building, but we will look into a sign that might draw attention further away. As far as the leaves go, we blow the course off every morning, but I will admit it is difficult to keep up with this time of year. Our crew tries to check it more than once a day, but we will make sure we keep a closer eye on it.

Thanks again for visiting us, and I do hope that you will be back in Branson when we have more locations/attractions open for your family to enjoy.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The different tracks available are great. Our whole family had a great time. We went during the daytime and found it extremely fun. Is a little pricey, but for whole family fun we would do it again.

thetrack, Director of Operations at The Track Family Fun Parks, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Thank you for visiting The Track. We’re pleased to hear your whole family had a great time. We have attractions for all ages. Hopefully, you were able to take advantage of our Go-Card which allows you to purchase credits at half-price and includes freebies. We hope to see you and your family soon!

Been to The Track Family Fun Parks? Share your experiences!