Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM

from $40.00
from $40.00
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews spinning plates all ages young people minute intermission jaw dropping gift shop whole family talented group well worth the price front row two hours fun to watch any age entire show juggling contortionist act
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

First... the pre show was terrible; About five minutes watching two teens squeeze through a tube.
Second... the show:
Although some acrobats were quite talented... this was not worth the money or time unless you are looking to kill time watching people juggle or balance. That's basically the whole show. No crazy trapeze... no daring, death defying stunts... just juggling ...and balancing.

The place needs a good cleaning. Seats were disgusting.

And to the girls with the plates... it would have been better if you came out and had the guys load the plates on the sticks for you so the crowd would know it's legit at the beginning.

Oh... and i love the "cash only" concessions. Hmmm.

Rating two stars only for the balance and juggling talent. Not for the show, venue or anything else there.

Date of experience: December 2018
Theatre S, staff at Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

So sorry you did not enjoy the show. Our concessions does accept cash and credit cards-confused. Our acrobats work very hard to impress.
Thank you for sharing your experience. Sorry you miss the aerial silk acrobats, group contortion, hoop diving, chairs and other acrobatic acts in the show. Our show changes every year. Maybe you give us another try in the future?

Reviewed January 4, 2019

These acrobats were wonderful. Lots of different mini shows. Lots of color and action and perfect for any child or adult.

Date of experience: May 2018
Theatre S, Staff at Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2019

Susan so glad you enjoyed the show....We pride ourself on being a show for all ages.
Sincerely appreciative you attended and took the time to share your experience.
Our show changes so please visit again when in Branson,

Reviewed January 1, 2019

We had no idea what to expect from this show. There was a super short pre show that consisted of 2 young boys doing a few tricks together. It was cute, but nothing like what was coming in the actual show! Every performance blew us away. Such talented people. We thank you for working so hard and putting together a great show! I told my husband and son that the "dancing" parts were like watching Chinese hula...the movements and grace and story they were telling between the acrobatics was beautiful.

Definitely family friendly and definitely worth every penny. We paid full price.

Reviewed January 1, 2019

My daughter (15 years old) and I were lucky enough to have front row seats for the show. We were highly impressed. The show was fantastic. There were several parts of the show where I was sure it was some sort of trick or illusion, only to discover it was pure talent. Their artistry and talent are truly impressive.

The personalities of the performers shone through!

I would see the show again in a heartbeat! Look for discount tickets, but even without, the show is worth the price. Please note there is another show in town with a similar name. Make sure you book this show!

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Branson is a generational experience for our entire extended family... we’ve been frequent visitors for years.
This was my first time to see the acrobats... and it will now forever be on my ‘to do’ list here!
These kids are amazingly talented... my 83-yr old mom was hesitant to go with us... and she cheered and clapped the entire time.
The entire crew of acrobats is amazing... but I was mesmerized by the plates! HOW do they do it?? It was a beautiful act as well... with the lighting and costumes.
We loved it all... the yo-yo’s are crazy amazing(I bought my granddaughter the yo-yo in the gift shop and we have YET to even get the thing spinning! Lol) and the boys flying through the hoops will have you cheering!
Do not miss this show when you are in Branson!

Date of experience: January 2019