Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM

from $40.00
from $30.00
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews spinning plates all ages young people minute intermission jaw dropping gift shop whole family talented group well worth the price front row two hours fun to watch any age entire show juggling contortionist act
Reviewed January 1, 2019

We had no idea what to expect from this show. There was a super short pre show that consisted of 2 young boys doing a few tricks together. It was cute, but nothing like what was coming in the actual show! Every performance blew us away. Such talented people. We thank you for working so hard and putting together a great show! I told my husband and son that the "dancing" parts were like watching Chinese hula...the movements and grace and story they were telling between the acrobatics was beautiful.

Definitely family friendly and definitely worth every penny. We paid full price.

Reviewed January 1, 2019

My daughter (15 years old) and I were lucky enough to have front row seats for the show. We were highly impressed. The show was fantastic. There were several parts of the show where I was sure it was some sort of trick or illusion, only to discover it was pure talent. Their artistry and talent are truly impressive.

The personalities of the performers shone through!

I would see the show again in a heartbeat! Look for discount tickets, but even without, the show is worth the price. Please note there is another show in town with a similar name. Make sure you book this show!

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Branson is a generational experience for our entire extended family... we’ve been frequent visitors for years.
This was my first time to see the acrobats... and it will now forever be on my ‘to do’ list here!
These kids are amazingly talented... my 83-yr old mom was hesitant to go with us... and she cheered and clapped the entire time.
The entire crew of acrobats is amazing... but I was mesmerized by the plates! HOW do they do it?? It was a beautiful act as well... with the lighting and costumes.
We loved it all... the yo-yo’s are crazy amazing(I bought my granddaughter the yo-yo in the gift shop and we have YET to even get the thing spinning! Lol) and the boys flying through the hoops will have you cheering!
Do not miss this show when you are in Branson!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2018

My wife and I recently attended an 8 PM show of the Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai. This is the second show of the day and it is mind-boggling that they can perform these shows twice each day!

The show is at the Mickey Gilley Theater. There are many segments of acrobatic (and cultural) feats, with a 15 minute intermission, and spans close to 2 hours in duration.

The gift shop had a lot of people packed into it, so I suspect it had a lot of great things to remember the experience. There was a man that was creating personalized items for different customers. I was impressed that the concessions were not outrageously-priced. We bought a box of Raisinettes and a large soda for $6.

We went through Branson Tourism and redeemed our ticket voucher with no hassle at all. We were in the second row for the show.

Without giving away much about the show, I will tell you that I could have clapped the whole time. Each time the acrobats would perform something that I could never do, they would take it up another notch...then another...then another...then another. I also enjoyed the sharing of the cultural and historical significance for many of the segments.

I will share a couple of pictures, but they simply do not do justice to feats and the people performing them. if you are not amazed after seeing this show, you have no pulse.

1  Thank AlphaRam
Theatre S, Staff at Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2019

Thank you so very much for attending and for taking time to share your experience.
We are so very proud when people recognize how hard our acrobats work.
We share all comments with them, Can't wait to share your words with them.
Best blessings and please visit again when in Branson...our show changes every year.

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Great show! Best we saw in Branson as it was real and not perfect! The stunts were truly bated breath as some didn't go perfectly and were repeated! Very talented and practiced young people.

Date of experience: December 2018

So very glad you attended and enjoyed.
Our acrobats work very hard to amaze, They Are......Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai