Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM

from $40.00
from $30.00
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews spinning plates all ages young people minute intermission jaw dropping gift shop whole family talented group well worth the price front row two hours fun to watch any age entire show juggling contortionist act
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

We we're spellbound. My 13 year old loved the show and the adults did as well. The performers were truly amazing. Some of the acts were simple fun things but most were extremely difficult and my mouth actually hung open. I've seen lots of acts like this and they take it to the next level. The theater could use an update. The gift shop doesn't have too much to offer except the man who engraves your name on a gem in English and Chinese. There are concessions too and they take your pic before and offer to take with some of the acrobats after (not sure if there is a charge for the 2nd one). I wish they offered a smaller pic 8x10 is huge. Over great show. My daughter wants to go back.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

My first time in Branson I wasn’t particularly interested in the shows, but my husband wanted to see the acrobats and the friends we were with surprised us with tickets, so we went. I was pleasantly surprised. It was very entertaining all the way through. Their feats were indeed amazing, and beautiful, and fun to watch. The theatre was comfortable, and I’m glad we went. I would gladly go again.

Date of experience: October 2018
Theatre S, theatre staff at Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

So glad you your friends surprised you with tickets so you could enjoy the Amazing Acrobats!
Please come again when you are in Branson.

Theatre staff

Reviewed November 6, 2018

The youngest to the oldest enjoyed this show!! Their ability and agility was incredible!! This show is worth your money...just do it!

Date of experience: October 2018
Theatre S, Theatre staff at Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Barbara,
I love your works and I know the acrobats will love them as well.
Our show changes throughout the year.....Please Come Again when in Branson.
Best Blessings,

theatre staff

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Branson for a weekend trip. I tried to book two shows that weren’t similar. I regret that. This was definitely a disappointment for the money. It felt very much like we were watching a high school play.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2018

We went with a tour group as part of the package trip .We may not have picked this show to see if we had been in Branson on our own, and then we would have missed a stunning performance. Great for all ages. but heads-up it is close to a two hour show, with a short intermission.

Date of experience: October 2018
Theatre S, Staff at Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

So glad your group was included in the group's itinerary.
Thank you for sharing your comments....and please return soon.
Best blessings,