Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $35.00
from $40.00
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews all ages spinning plates martial arts young performers minute intermission whole family gift shop talented group front row two hours afternoon show great seats well worth the price fun to watch any age entire show great family
Reviewed 3 days ago

These acrobats were all very young and totally amazing. They went from one act to another with more awe then the act before. The auditorium was very nice and very comfortable, and very clean. Parking and entry and exit was user friendly.
Check It Out.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Beautifully amazing. Such talent in an amazing performance. Stunning, funny, beautiful, artistic, engaging and great for a family.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We we're spellbound. My 13 year old loved the show and the adults did as well. The performers were truly amazing. Some of the acts were simple fun things but most were extremely difficult and my mouth actually hung open. I've seen lots of acts like this and they take it to the next level. The theater could use an update. The gift shop doesn't have too much to offer except the man who engraves your name on a gem in English and Chinese. There are concessions too and they take your pic before and offer to take with some of the acrobats after (not sure if there is a charge for the 2nd one). I wish they offered a smaller pic 8x10 is huge. Over great show. My daughter wants to go back.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

My first time in Branson I wasn’t particularly interested in the shows, but my husband wanted to see the acrobats and the friends we were with surprised us with tickets, so we went. I was pleasantly surprised. It was very entertaining all the way through. Their feats were indeed amazing, and beautiful, and fun to watch. The theatre was comfortable, and I’m glad we went. I would gladly go again.

Theatre S, theatre staff at Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

So glad you your friends surprised you with tickets so you could enjoy the Amazing Acrobats!
Please come again when you are in Branson.

Theatre staff

Reviewed 1 week ago

The youngest to the oldest enjoyed this show!! Their ability and agility was incredible!! This show is worth your money...just do it!

Theatre S, Theatre staff at Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Barbara,
I love your works and I know the acrobats will love them as well.
Our show changes throughout the year.....Please Come Again when in Branson.
Best Blessings,

theatre staff

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My husband and I went to Branson for a weekend trip. I tried to book two shows that weren’t similar. I regret that. This was definitely a disappointment for the money. It felt very much like we were watching a high school play.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went with a tour group as part of the package trip .We may not have picked this show to see if we had been in Branson on our own, and then we would have missed a stunning performance. Great for all ages. but heads-up it is close to a two hour show, with a short intermission.

Theatre S, Staff at Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

So glad your group was included in the group's itinerary.
Thank you for sharing your comments....and please return soon.
Best blessings,

theatre staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family has seen several Chinese Acrobats Shows in Branson over the years and the Acrobats of Shanghi rates #1 of the shows. The agility of the acrobats and the number of different routines they provide in the show is fun to watch.

Theatre S, staff at Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Larry,
Thank YOU for sharing your experience.
The Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai purchased the Grand Shanghai Theatre (formally Mickey Gilley Theatre)
You know where to find us....please come again when in Branson.
We always offer something different.
Best blessings,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They balance everything, from each other to all sorts of objects. They have very colorful costumes and all sorts of ribbons and banners and there is continual action on stage. The lights go up and down with every new act. My only complaint would be they ask for applause way too much. But I will back again.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your comments of Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai. I will pass all your comments to our Acrobats and our Director on the applause comment.
Thank you again and so happy to hear your will be returning...we change our show throughout the year and year-after-year.

Staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great show! The acrobats were indeed amazing. The show started on time and moved right along. One of things I liked best about the show was that if the acrobats missed something, they tried it again and got it. That was really great to see.

Staff