“Not my favorite place”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This was our second time to try Garfirlds. Service is not that great. They were not busy but took awhile to get waited on. Food was not that good and over priced for the quality.

1  Thank Hoxbar

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We love to go here after work and have food and drinks in the bar area. The salads are great, the food is always pretty good, and they have good drink specials. The only problem is that they close about an hour after the landing retail stores, which seems early to me.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The salad was good. The appetizer was similar to most restaurant chains. I had the ribs which were a little below average. My husband had a combination meal which was just fair. The server did an excellent job.

1  Thank JPK21
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Garfield's is a formula restaurant like so many. For this one you can likely find a coupon if you look online or in the many Branson Coupon books that are at various tourist locations. The "loaded" mashed potatoes had very little appeal for me and my son. My blue cheese burger had almost no blue cheese flavor to it. My son enjoyed his BLT but my wife thought her "half" sandwich was smaller than it should have been even though she enjoyed the Chicken Gumbo soup and had a good portion. As my header on this review says, the real attraction is Branson Landing and Lake Taneycomo.

1  Thank farris41
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My husband and I ate here for a late lunch. We both ordered the half sandwich/half salad combo off the lunch menu. Our meal was good, and our waitress was friendly. I wouldn't say it was anything spectacular, but we enjoyed our meal.

1  Thank rh48