“Excellent food and service”

Scooter's Sports Grill
Ranked #3 of 42 Quick Bites in Branson
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Description: Branson's best kept secret, casual dining inside the clubhouse at the miniature golf course. Awesome burgers and hot Italian Beef & Pastrami Sandwiches. Specialty appetizers like Dragon Eggs and Dragon Wings. Family atmosphere. Open 11am daily.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On a family roadtrip and heard great things about Scooter's. So glad we stopped. The best jalapeno poppers (dragon eggs) we've ever had. Cheesesteak that I'll be craving until I return. My picky husband is still talking about his amazing burger. A must stop for excellent service and mindblowing food.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (150)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a couple who seeks good nutrition, and who understands the detriment from eating gluten and wheat, we are always looking for gluten-free alternatives. And though a lot of the places we eat don't offer gluten-free, it is a growing concern among people who can't eat it... and this category of people is growing every day. This restaurant offered no alternatives to gluten or dairy, and the menu was so loaded with them both,my wife refused to eat here. I sucked it up and ate anyway. The cook could only cook one meal at a time, so the wait was long even though there were no more than a dozen patrons there to eat... I'd hate to see what this place is like if they were crowded. The food wasn't bad, though this was a great place to eat if you want to gain unwanted pounds.

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Wanted something not too far from our North side hotel. Nice and clean place. The chefs name was Scooter (imagine that) and he recommended the reuben. I thought what the heck, the owner is recommending this so I have to try it right? Wow. The best reuben I have ever had. My friends were also very satisfied with what they had as well. Only suggestion - use hotter jalapeños. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Don't let the fact that this is a restaurant and mini golf place keep you from trying this gem of a restaurant! The burgers are hand made and seasoned perfectly, and the fries are very good as well. They have plenty of indoor seating as will as some tables outside. They have other sandwiches but the burgers are so good we haven't tried them yet.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

You would never believe that food this good would be inside a goof golf course. We arrived on a Sunday evening and the 4 top rated restaurants were closed on Sundays.
We were apprehensive when we saw where the restaurant was but decided to eat here anyway. Good choice. Hard working people working here. We met "Scooter" and his dad who both work here. They are proud of what they are doing and the food shows it.
They make their own pastrami for starters but I had the patty melt. It was the best patty melt I had ever had. Even the french fries were great. When they aren't cooking they are cleaning. A great restaurant with great service and great prices.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Scooter's Sports Grill? Share your experiences!