“Charming Cabin!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Silver Dollar City's Wilderness
Ranked #17 of 72 Specialty Lodging in Branson
Webster Groves, Missouri, United States
“Charming Cabin!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed in one of the cabins here and just loved it. Comfortable beds, clean bathroom, "rustic" furnishings, nice big pool area..... The shower was TINY.... But it had great water pressure and loads of hot water. All of the staff were very friendly, the area was quiet...Just a great cute little place.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Dana M

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
West Burlington, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

First trip to Branson, a last minute decision close to the holiday I wasn't sure where we'd end up. Wilderness replied to my email quicker than I anticipated, Mary K was very helpful on the phone and even returned my call when we were running behind schedule. The campground was exceptionally clean, as was the RV we stayed in for four nights. Everything we needed was provided, so I overpacked for no reason! The entire staff was friendly and helpful with my inquiries. As a single parent I want to make life long memories for my daughter. Know she and her friend had a great time. I particularly enjoyed the early morning hours of quiet and the sweet smell of pine. The shuttle to SDC is a great service. Everything is near, yet you wouldn't know it tucked away at the Wilderness. I can't say enough good about Wilderness, but definetely intend to return, and would reccommend this campground to anyone. Thanks for making our stay enjoyable and stress free!
G. Elmore

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank gelmore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Great place! Love that they offer free cable hookup to campers. Showers are amazing! Friendly staff

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Bellabean12
Carl Junction
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

We love to go camping at The Wilderness. Any time we go camping in Branson, this is the place we call. Reasonable rates, and you won't find cleaner facilities at another campground. We haven't ever rented a cabin, and is why I rated the room section a 3, but those look nice as well. We also like the convenience of the free bus to SDC too. If you're looking for a great place to go camping in Branson, look no further.

• Stayed June 2012
Elkins, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

The Wilderness at Silver Dollar City is an excellent campground. My family and I spend 2 nights and 3 days there this past week and it was great. We camped in a tent and the campsites are extremely nice. The bathroom/showers were very clean and everything was well maintained. We will be staying there anytime we are going to Silver Dollar City. I highly recommend this Campground!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
claremore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

My family and i stayed here for 3 nights and 4 days! I LOVED our experience, very clean and very accomadating to everything we needed! right down the road from silver dollar city and not too far from the strip! LOVED our stay and we will rent a cabin here from now on our yearly visits to Branson! thank you so much to the staff at The Wilderness!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 739mick739
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

It's only a short drive but when I stay here it is like getting away from it all. Very, very clean and fun for the kids. One of my favorite places to stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends