“Exceptional level of service.\”

Hilton Branson Convention Center
Ranked #22 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Exceptional level of service.\”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2008

From our entry into the hotel to our departure two days later the level of service at this property was exceptional.

The bell/valet staff greeted us each and every time we passed through the main entrance. The check-in process was extremely friendly, efficient, helpful and accomodating.

Common areas and rooms contained first rate furnishings and decorations and every area, including the rooms, were extremely clean.

This property will be my choice in Branson without exception. While the accomodations are certainly important, the level of friendly and professional service was exceptional and helped to make this a great stay and a great vacation.

• Liked — Extremely clean and well appointed rooms and common areas with exceptional friendly staff.
  • Disliked — None
  • Stayed December 2008
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
Missouir
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2008

Immaculate hotel-probably the cleanest place we've ever stayed! The staff went out of their way to make our stay wonderful. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Liked — beautiful, clean room
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
London UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2008

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!!! I just got back home from the hotel today and boy what a trip. The staff were a treat from the bell men to the 1st lady at the desk, it was like being at home away from home. The ambience, a beauty to the eyes. The food, soooooooooh good especially the breakfast, there was such great selection. The restaurant staff were very friendly and made the experience there memorable.
The rooms: decor all in top form, we had Crabtree toiletries. My room had a balcony where I could sit and just chill out.
There was a gym on site and an outdoor and indoor pool as well.
I had missed my connection flight into Branson the day before and was expecting to be charged for the night I did not turn up but Hilton held up integrity and charged only for the nights I stayed there. I was sad to leave and would go back again at the next opportunity. Thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Liked — The Ambience, the staff and the breakfast bar
  • Disliked — That one has to pay $5 an hour for internet connection and 50cents there after.
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
REEDS SPRING
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2008

My wife and I recently took her parents to Branson for the weekend and we stayed at the Branson Landing Hilton. We requested a high floor with a view of the lake and were not disappointed. My wife and I stayed in room 1019 which is a one bedroom suite with a kitchen and dining area overlooking lake Taneycomo. We actually saw a float plane fly by our room and then land on the lake. Very Cool. My wife’s parents stayed in room 1105 and it has two queen beds and is very roomy. The beds were ultra comfy and both rooms were decorated with very updated styles. I think the Hilton here is pretty new and everything looks that way. We walked across the street to the Branson Landing mall and had everything we could want for shopping, food and entertainment. We are already planning on going back in the spring and we'll request the same rooms again. They were perfect.

• Liked — View from the rooms and access to branson landing
  • Disliked — couldn't stay long enough
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank shometravelnut
WV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2008

We stayed here for a week in early September and loved everything about this hotel. The condo was everything we could have wanted. It was very clean and beautifully decorated. The staff was very accommodating. I loved the fact that the kitchen was fully stocked with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffeepot, and dishes. They kept the coffee supplied along with liquid and dry creamers, sugar, etc. We had a wonderful time here celebrating our 36th anniversary. Thanks!

Stayed September 2008
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2008

Excellent experience! I stayed at the Hilton Convention Center with my wife and two kids for two nights over the Labor Day weekend. The Hotel is located in the newly developed Branson Landing with a lot of shops, restaurants (Joe’s Crab Shack, Ben & Jerry’s, Famous Dave’s), and attractions (Ride the Ducks, Branson Landing Cruise) across the street. Our room was very well designed (granite desk, LCD TV) and spacious with an excellent view of the Branson Landing and Lake Taneycomo. Both the room and the bathroom were super clean! The staff was very polite and always giving a smile when I passed by the front desk. There is an indoor pool with a Jacuzzi, as well as an outdoor pool. Wireless internet is available for free in the lobby area and parts of the first floor (also available in your room for a charge).

For people who can’t decide between the Hilton Convention Center and the Hilton Promenade (which is right across the street), I would recommend the Hilton Convention Center. The Promenade is too close to the shops and attractions in the Branson Landing (can get loud and noisy) and does not offer a very good view, unless you get a room facing the lake.

• Liked — Contemporary designed room
  • Disliked — A little over-priced!
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank Budget_Traveler_03
Wentzville, MO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2008

I am staying here for a conference! So far I love everything! The mattress is so comfortable! I slept well the first night which I rarely do in a hotel. Minor things: only one trash can in the room and it is in the bathroom. They would probably bring me another one if I asked for it! Also the internet is only free in the lobby and I believe on the 2nd floor. It is $9.95 per 24 hour period in the room. Again this is a minor detail! I enjoy being right across the street from the Branson Landing! Lots of shops and restaurants! There is a nice water display set to music every hour!

• Liked — mattress
  • Disliked — paying for internet
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business