“This hotel makes Branson a better town.”

Hilton Branson Convention Center
Ranked #22 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Columbia, MO, United States
“This hotel makes Branson a better town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Most people go to Branson for entertainment. We go to Branson Landing for a different experience. The Hilton's make it a special benefit for travelers. Branson is a pleasant place to visit, but the Landing is a reason to be there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
Hurst, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've gotten to where I stay exclusively at Hilton properties if I can. So, with my first ever trip to Branson I splurged on the Hilton Convention center and got a King suite balcony. (Room 1124) I was alone on this trip, so the room was more than I really needed. Huge living room area with its own bathroom and kitchenette complete with full-sized refrigerator, microwave, big sink, and dishwasher. There is a nice sitting area and a fairly large flat screen TV in this room. Nice floor to ceiling window in this room made for good views and lots of natural light. The bedroom was also nice with more huge windows and a sliding glass door out to a good sized balcony with views of the lake and downtown area. Nice. The bathroom is huge! Large soaking tub with separate glassed-in shower and separate room for the toilet.
I arrived early in Branson and they were able to check me in at 1pm. That was nice. The guy who checked me in was nice and helpful as well.
From there, I had no need for any employee interaction and none of them interacted with me as I did my comings and goings to and from the building. I thought this was a little odd since Hilton's, in my mind, are known for there "above and beyond" service and hospitality. I passed several employees a day with no so much as a "good morning" or "welcome back." I know that sounds whiny (and maybe it is), but I expect these little things from Hilton especially when I've booked one of their best, most expensive rooms. All in all, that's the only gripe. Otherwise, this is a beautiful facility within walking distance to The Landing and the lake. It's a short drive to the strip where all the theaters are and it is easily accessible to the loop around the city that keeps you from having to drive on the strip if you don't want to (the traffic is unreal!). I would stay here again for sure, and ask for the same room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
magnolia, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

This hotel is not concerned about the customer at all. I had to pay for parking, which I have never, ever had to do at any other resort or hotel I've ever stayed in. I had to pay for internet access, which is a free service to the customer at every other resort or hotel I've ever stayed at.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

This hotel is very impressive. I admit I got off to a rocky start with there only being one front desk clerk upon check in at 5pm on a Friday. So it took a while to get checked in which did not leave a good first impression. But everything after that was top notch. As a Hilton Honors gold member I requested and received an upgrade to a 1 bedroom condo which was beautiful. It had 1 and 1/2 baths and a balcony. The bathroom was very spacious and the condo had a kitchenette with all appliances. There was a little mold in the corners of the shower, but overall the room was quite nice. We also had breakfast included as gold members and it was a nice selection. The hotel is literally across the street from Branson landing with all of its shopping and dining options. So the location is excellent. I am already planning for my next stay at the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Fairview Heights, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

The efficiency and professionalism of this hotel was above excellent! While this is my brand choice, this hotel exceeded others. Beautiful lobby, lounge, dining facilities, furnishings clean and comfortable! Hope to stay there again soon!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Thank Robert F. M
Basehor, KS
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

We arrived around 2 or 3pm and tried to check in and we had to wait quite some time to be waited on, then the clerk said our room was not ready and that she would call us when it was, so we went shopping until 4:30 and still no phone call, we went back to the front desk and the clerk said, “oh sorry, I have been so busy I forgot to check on your room” we finally checked in and went to a room that was filled with smoke smell, it was bad, room 731 and was moved to room 831. The following day we tried to get into our room and our key card was shut off, so I had to go down to the front desk to get new keycards. Every time we tried to leave the hotel there were no valet guys around, we had to wait and wait, and finally went to track them down, it was like they were understaffed or something. We also had to wait and wait to get seated in the restaurant and there was hardly any guests eating, strange. THEN, a month later I get my credit card statement and they charged my credit cards for items after checking out that were not on my check out invoice. They offered to take off our $14.00 a day parking fee but is was charged to our card anyway, bad service. Stay at the Chateau on the Lake, they offer excellent customer service and are fully staffed and welcome you to their property.

We have stayed at this hotel several times in the past but there are so many other options in Branson, it just does not make any sense to stay at this hotel, it was just a hassle, when you’re on vacation you should not have to be so inconvenienced over and over again and treated like you are just bugging the staff.

Room Tip: Dont stay at this hotel
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had an excellent stay, with fabulous service, well kept room, and wonderful location. My only complaint was that housekeeping came to refresh my room at 5:30pm, just as I was in the middle of preparing for a company dinner, and after being in meetings all day. When I asked if they could return in 30 minutes to allow me time to change and get ready, they said that it would have to wait until the next day if they didn't do it right then. Because my room needed refreshing, I simply threw on clothes and left. Other than this, my experience was very good, and I hope that my next stay won't have a similar issue.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business