“Beautiful and great value”

Hilton Branson Convention Center
Ranked #23 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Beautiful and great value”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We wanted to let the kids run around Branson--Ripley's, the Titanic Museum, Indoor Water Slide, etc. all very cheesy. However, we were shocked by how nice the Hilton was. And it was a great value--we had a huge two bedroom suite with a large connecting lounge with a nice kitchen for $180/night. If you are going to Branson, you won't find a nicer hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank STLOOEY

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed February 23, 2012

The hotel is well designed. The lobby is welcoming and the rooms appointed with modern Hilton finishes. The six pillows on the bed are an extra treat.Very high quality hotel compared to most in Branson. Only downside was the noisy HVAC. In-room in gurggled when kicking on. Also, the lower-numberd room __01, __02, __03, face the toof of the convention center, where a mechanical moter drones 24 hours a day. But I'll still stay here again. Great location to walk to downtown or Branson Landing.

2 Thank MBarb10
BillDerbins, General Manager at Hilton Branson Convention Center, responded to this review, February 25, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies concerning the HVAC noise in your guest room. I have alerted my Property Operations team regarding your comments. I appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention for it allows us to improve the services we provide to our guests.

nebraska
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This hotel is a beautiful, accommodating hotel with all the amenities. The food was great, the service was great and a very friendly staff. Our room was located by the elevator and ice machine and we didn't hear a sound. While there our only problem was the elevators were out of order quite a bit and when going to the workout room the ear phones which we were to get from the front desk were never in stock. Other than those minor happening we were very impressed until we left the hotel and when we got home realized we left our laundry bag hanging on the back of the bathroom door with soiled laundry inside. I right away called the hotel and left a message. They called back the next day and "yes" they found it and would return it via UPS. Over a week later we received a call from UPS saying someone turned in this package which was delivered to them. The wrong address had been put on the box. Upon opening it, we found all the soiled clothing but no laundry bag! Now this bag is special because my husband has had this since he was in the military over 40 years ago. Why would they dump out the clothing and not send the bag. I have called several times and either get an answering machine or a call back saying they would get back to me on that. Still no answer or bag. This may seem trivial to most but it is special to my husband. Will update with rave reviews if we retrieve the bag.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a tub and shower if you like tubs. Some rooms do not have tubs. Had...
2 Thank lovetotravelNebraska
BillDerbins, General Manager at Hilton Branson Convention Center, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

Please allow me to apologize for not returning your laundry bag with your clothing. I have reviewed this with my Director of Operations for her immediate involvement but she needs some additional information from you. Please contact her at your earliest convenience so that she may return this item to you. Her information is: Michel Scanlan, (417) 243-3561 or email at michel.scanlan@hilton.com. I have asked that she alert me immediately once the item has been located and returned to you.

saint louis
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This hotel is amazing. Branson is looking a little run down in parts, but this hotel is so luxurious. The lobby is gorgeous, the rooms were large/modern/pretty, the service great, the bedding beautiful, and we hung out with our 2 boys at the pool and in the fitness facility every day we were there. Everything was superb (though the restaurant was v.pricey). It was a really classy place to stay. I won't go back to Branson unless we stay there.

Room Tip: The king condo suites on the 12th floor are amazing. Really beautiful. We got a 2nd room attached wi...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the Hilton Branson Convnetion Center Hotel and enjoyed all of the hotel's amenities, especially your suite on the 12th floor. I will certainly pass along your kind comments to our team.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is a great choice if you want to stay on the Branson Landing. It is typically less expensive than the Hilton on the Landing, and this one is just across the street. Hubs and I did a valentine overnight here, and got the romance package. The rooms are clean and comfy and on par with what I have come to expect from Hiltons. We even got upgraded to a suite when our key didn't work for our first room. What a nice apology!

My only complaint is that the service in the Level 2 restaurant was VERY slow!!! They seemed to be understaffed, but the staff that was there, didn't really act as if they were trying that hard to make up for it! I watched a man bus a table one cup at a time.....it was painful to watch. It took nearly an hour to get a simple stack of pancakes, and they didn't taste as good as I remember them being the last time we had breakfast there. Here's hoping they were having a bad day!

Pokey breakfast service aside, we had a very pleasant stay and will definitely return if we decide to stay on the Landing again!

Room Tip: If you can splurge for a suite, go for it!! The higher level floors have better views!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MarieMom25
Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel for Valentine's Day. I am delighted to read that our front desk upgraded you for the inconvenience you expereinced with your room key. I have shared your review with our Director of Food and Beverage for his immediate involvement concerning your dinner expereince. I apologize if the service was slow as this is not acceptable. Thank you for your honest feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Hotel is nice enough, but overall not your best choice for Branson and there are better values, even in the semi-luxury hotel tier. And if you're a Hhonors Diamond member expecting to get a little extra love, forget it.

You will be charged for parking, and breakfast for everyone except the member - $18 for a kid's froot loops is ridiculous no matter who you are. And while they made a big deal of upgrading our room upon check-in, when I compared the room with the photos when I booked (I have gotten smart to always save this history based on other previous experiences), they were the same, so I have no idea what that was about.

The desk and restaurant staff were the least helpful I've seen but the Bellmen were among the best and made up for the surly attitude of the others.

The location is far away from most attractions except the shopping. Expect to spend a lot of time in traffic as a result. I mean A LOT...

The best surprise bonus of the hotel - the views are extraordinary above the 5th floor and the Starbucks is right across the street!

For free, I definitely stay again but if my $$ or points are on the line, I'd look elsewhere first...

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank gkcgtg
Illinois City, Illinois
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I know that many high end hotels think it’s ok to charge for parking and internet, but I do not. If it were NYC where no one has a car to park, that would be one thing, but this is Branson. Everyone has one! You can expect to pay for the little things here. Forgive me, but that’s just cheep to do that to your guests. Now that that’s off my chest...
The room was all you would expect from a $200 a night room. It was clean and pleasant in every way. The bed was ultimately comfortable. I do not remember waking up once. The location was easy walking from the landing and all of the shops and restaurants therein. As long as you go in with your eyes open, I recommend the Hilton.
One note, We were tuckered out from a busy day and chose to order a pizza. The Hilton will not allow Dominoes to come up to your room. You must descend to the lobby to get it.