The Magic & Comedy of Taylor Reed

from $35.00
from $43.00
from $42.48
1,006 results
All reviews whole family all ages kids involved great illusions wondering how great family audience participation took pictures sign autographs family friendly show entire show top notch any age great entertainment two hours magician stage
Reviewed 1 week ago

Just returned from..our most favorite show in Branson...always fun and exciting to see new magic. We will be back!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

If anyone is looking for a show that will keep you entertained, then the magic of Taylor Reed is a MUST SEE in Branson ! This show will challenge your logical reasoning, and you will be asking yourself for a long time , " HOW did he do that ? " I have seen this show many times, and I still can't figure his magic out !

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Slow moving show and it was freezing inside so bring a jacket. Glad these were cheaper tickets. I feel anyone could do these tricks with the right props

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Kids aged 9, 5, 3. The kids loved it! We loved that kids under 10 were free. Helps a lot when everything at Branson is so expensive. Plus, we bought our tickets at the 2 for 1 place. So, our family of 5 went for $40. Cant beat that! I think this was our 3rd magic show with the kids. Nothing too amazing, but magic shows are always a big hit with the kids. Good clean entertainment. A little cheesy, but they all are. I would recommend for families with kids...especially for the price.

magicoftaylorreed, Manager at The Magic & Comedy of Taylor Reed, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Your 3 stars really didn't go with your review?

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I went to this show for my birthday this past weekend and my daughters LOVED it. My oldest even got to help with some of it. It was a great show. I definitely recommend going especially if you have children!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

20th anniversary for my wife and i and we loved your show Taylor.your illusions are amazing. Definitely a must see show.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great show. Kids really enjoyed it and he does a great job of interacting with them. He does a lot of illusions during the 1.5 hour plus show.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a chance to see this funny man yesterday. He has a great banter with the audience and definitely keeps you involved. He pulled several volunteers from the audience, all named Tiffany :), and helped create a great family show.
If you’re in the Branson area Taylor Reed is a good solid choice for your entertainment.

Reviewed October 13, 2018

Great Show, must see while you are in Branson. mix of comedy and magic and i even got chopped in half on stage

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Taylor had fantastic illusions, great music, comedy, and superb personality. I highly recommend this show! It has something for all ages. I will definitely come back and watch his show again!