“Amazing! Best Show Ever...”

The Magic & Comedy of Taylor Reed
Ranked #17 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "ABSOLUTELY THE BEST MAGIC SHOW IN BRANSON!" According to Branson Top 10. AS SEEN ON AMERICA'S GOT TALENT - TAYLOR REED - MASTER ILLUSIONIST - CELEBRATES HIS 11TH SEASON IN BRANSON AT THE JIM STAFFORD THEATRE! Taylor Reed started performing at an early age in Texas, winning many competitions and accolades in the world of magic. After living and performing in Las Vegas for 15 years as well as traveling and performing around the world, Taylor and his wife brought their show to Branson where they are also raising their family. What sets this show apart from the others is that this show is the only one in Branson where every kid in the audience becomes a part of the show - not once, but twice! Taylor Reed gained national notoriety performing for the celebrity judges on America's Got Talent. Reed wowed the judges and audience with his original creation of an appearing motorcycle as well as making a helicopter appear. Howard Stern proclaimed, "You left us wanting more. And I want to see more of you!" Sharon Osbourne said: "I have no idea how you did it! It was big. It was special. Oh, it's a yes from me!" Taylor's 10th season in Branson is celebrated by special show rates this season only. This show is a must see, full of grand illusions, comedy, audience participation, and variety.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

What an amazing show, shows are not normally my cup of tea but my wife really wanted to go. I am so very glad that we did! I couldn't figure out how he did any of his magic which was so awesome. He walked around in the crowd and engaged the audience.
He even got the audience in on the act asking for volunteers and bringing them up on stage several different times you won't believe what he did to them!
Very very entertaining, I didnt think I was gonna like it this much! But it made this trip to Branson my best!

All reviews
"take pictures"
in 15 reviews
"top notch"

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is the best magic show we have ever seen! Our entire family enjoyed this show. This is the only show we want to go back and see again! We are amazed and we want to know how he did these spectacular magic tricks! We're going to return next year and I'm going to
make sure I buy front row seats so I can get a closer look! The kids talked about the show all the way home and loved their free magic kits that came with their tickets!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Taylor is an extremely talented magician who had the audience in the palm of his hand. Ziggy is very funny and had the crowd laughing the entire show. I would encourage anyone who enjoys magic and who has kids to see his show which is constantly changing with new illusions. I really enjoyed the Barbie Doll, and the other new illusions in the show that he didn't have when he first came to Branson. I just missed seeing his kids and dogs this time around.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Loved every aspect of the show! If you have kids they will love it. Taylor and Ziggy involve the kids in various parts of the show...amazing show and incredible performers! A must see when visiting Branson!!