The Magic & Comedy of Taylor Reed
Ranked #15 of 155 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "ABSOLUTELY THE BEST MAGIC SHOW IN BRANSON!" According to Branson Top 10. AS SEEN ON AMERICA'S GOT TALENT - TAYLOR REED - MASTER ILLUSIONIST - CELEBRATES HIS 11TH SEASON IN BRANSON AT THE JIM STAFFORD THEATRE! Taylor Reed started performing at an early age in Texas, winning many competitions and accolades in the world of magic. After living and performing in Las Vegas for 15 years as well as traveling and performing around the world, Taylor and his wife brought their show to Branson where they are also raising their family. What sets this show apart from the others is that this show is the only one in Branson where every kid in the audience becomes a part of the show - not once, but twice! Taylor Reed gained national notoriety performing for the celebrity judges on America's Got Talent. Reed wowed the judges and audience with his original creation of an appearing motorcycle as well as making a helicopter appear. Howard Stern proclaimed, "You left us wanting more. And I want to see more of you!" Sharon Osbourne said: "I have no idea how you did it! It was big. It was special. Oh, it's a yes from me!" Taylor's 10th season in Branson is celebrated by special show rates this season only. This show is a must see, full of grand illusions, comedy, audience participation, and variety.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We Have been To A Lot Of Shows And ThIs Far Surpasses Them All! Great Family Fun! It Is Refreshing To Know That There Is Someplace To take Your Kids And Grandkids And Not Worry About What They Are Seeing And Hearing. God Bless You Taylor!

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"top notch"
"any age"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this show"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I went to see the Magic & Comedy of Taylor Reed with a large youth group I help pout with. They were incredibly accommodating to our whole group which was around 200 people. The theater was large and comfortable, and could fit not only our group, but also a high school band that performed as a preshow and many families there for spring break.

Taylor's show was funny, interesting, and appropriate for children of all ages. He and his assistant will even pose for pictures with your family after the show. If I go back to Branson I will go see the show again. Definitely the best show in Branson! A must see!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We loved the magic of Taylor Reed. I still can't figure out how they did it. Truly amazing. The kids got to be involved and actually got to be on stage as well! Hopefully we get back to see him again soon. A must see in Branson.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I make it a point to go see Taylor's show every time I visit Branson. I have seen his show in the past years and must say his current show is the best. Many, many, many illusions and fun for the whole family. I must say I have never seen family participation as much as I did at Taylor's show. His new illusions are top notch and the dancers are the best. Keep it up Taylor. I am telling all my friends to make sure they don't miss seeing Taylor and crew.