“Food Quality and Service” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Applebee's Branson

Applebee's Branson
Ranked #134 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Katy, Texas
“Food Quality and Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

The quality of the steak we had was just average. For the price, it should have been better. The service was below average, with the waiter ignoring us during our entire meal and then taking about 20 minutes to bring our bill which needed to be corrected. Applebee's is usually better with their service, but this was just not a good dinner experience for us.

Visited November 2013

League City, Texas
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Dinging in Branson is a little bit of a challenge in that during our trips ther in the past we have found that most of the dining facilities are average at best. We attribute this to the fact that they serve tourists who are hungry for almost anything and aren't that choosey. Applebee's is a chain restaurant and we found that the food and atmosphere here was just as good as any previous trips to any Applebee's we have ever dined at. Although it is not fine dining, it suffices and is as good or better than most in Branson.

Visited November 2013
Central, Illinois, United States
“Unexpected Restaurant Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

During my first Visit down to Branson MO. Last Sept.. a few very dear friend's of mine invited me next door to Applebee's, after Watching) a fantastic Show'' right next door at the GOD & COUNTRY THEATRE...My my was myself ever startled hearing such V.I.P. Offer from them - which was totally indeed unexpected)) ...But there certainly was no - way I could turn such offer down..My immediate response was is Applebee's walking distance, when telling me right next door, *WOW* How much more conveineint could that be, and it definitely was...Our waitress there helped too make me feel quite Welcoming) with her Sweet Cheery attitude, & of course sat us down at Table) id be comfortable at being's I have a few disabilitie's...Found the Atmosphere to be Cozy and pleasant, also not having to wait for food very long only made me think about returning again sometime when down there...Anyone planning on Visiting GOD & COUNTRY Theatre for show's* etc... id recommend Applebee's simply because its rather extra handy right next door..!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
“Dark interior”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good meal, value for money, fast service. Didn't give you a chance to put your fork down before the plate was whipped away (what is the rush?). Inside it was very dark with all the blinds down and it wasn't even sunny.

• Visited October 2013
Washburn, Illinois
“Yay for This Applebees - Keep the Santa Fe Chicken on the Menu!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We have been to this Applebees several times in the past and they are always friendly and the service and food good. Handy location right on the strip. This time we went on October 11, 2013 for supper. My boyfriend ordered the steak and it was good and cooked like he ordered. I was delighted to see the Santa Fe Chicken still on their menu, as our local Applebees has taken it off. It is my favorite. So that's what I had and we had no complaints!

• Visited October 2013