“Worst food and service EVER”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #102 of 419 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: For over 65 years Denny's has been bringing people together over great food. It's the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny's is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can't be beat. It's 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin' Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®.
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

If I could leave zero stars I would. After calling 13 times over a 15 minute trying to place a to go order and no one ever answering the phone except the one time someone answered and immediately hung up I went in to place my to go order. There was a large group of people standing inside the door. The staff wasn’t giving anyone any direction to customers coming in so people were standing in the line to pay for several minutes only to be told to get in another line to be seated. I watched the hostess take about 5-10 minutes to return after each time she would seat someone. There were several open tables with people waiting to be seated. Once I was finally able to place my order. I waited there in the front for my food to be ready. I watched one worker stop to clean the windows as there was about fifteen people waiting in the lobby to be seated or to pay for food. I heard one lady bring out my order and tell the worker who had taken my order what items she had brought out. They never called my name or my order out. After watching several other people come in and place take out orders and get their food I finally said something about my food sitting behind the counter only to be told my shake still had not been made. 10 minutes later I was finally given my shake that cost nearly $5 only for it to me in a small 12oz cup that wasn’t even 3/4 full. My hotel room wasn’t even 5 minutes away but by the time I got back to my room all my food was cold and my burger was soggy. They didn’t give me my dipping sauce for the chicken strips and a piece of my girlfriend’s broccoli taste and smelled like soap as if they had dropped it in the sink and just picked it back up or they dropped in on the floor and tried to wash it. Worst service I have ever had at any restaurant and I only had carry out. My food was cold and mediocre at best. I paid nearly $30 for two people for food that was cold, soggy, and tasted like soap. And $5 for a 8oz runny watery shake.

Reviewed December 12, 2018

Denny's has long been a favorite secondary restaurant for us for quick sit down restaurant dining. Is restaurant is a bit super-size for tourist groups staying locally. We had lunch this time around. I chose the chef salad. It was excellent with crisp lettuce and normal toppings. The location is central to everything on the strip. Great service.

BOTTOM LINE: Good pricing. Tasty food. Yes, we would be back!

Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

We ate at the Denny’s twice in 5 days. Food was so good, fresh and hot. Waitresses both days were very good.

Reviewed November 16, 2018

Our group of 6 went to eat here last night after an event and they took our order very quickly and our food came out quick and fresh. Megan was our server and she was very friendly..she kept our drinks fill and made sure that we didn't need anything else. This place was packed at 11p.m. I might add that the clientel in the restaurant last night were mostly all over 70 years old (LOL) at 11p.m.!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018

liviliving in a tourist town isn't cheap so cost of living isn't cheap im eo sick of tourist complaining about cost just bring a balonie sandsandwich or a pak of hotdogs or shut up and open your wallet use that greenstuff under the cob webs ITS A TOURIST TOWN

Date of visit: November 2018