“Terrible”

Denny's
Ranked #85 of 369 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ocean springs, ms
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2010

Slow service. I had to walk back into the kitchen to get someone to come out front so I could pay my bill and leave.

Little Rock, AR
“Mediocre at Best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2010

Food was just okay. Very nice waitress though. Paid $25 for family of 4. My dieting mom only got two eggs though.

And BEWARE - SMOKING is allowed at this restaraunt. I asked for as far away from smoking as possible - but there was really no escape. I would suggest trying local restaraunt instead.

Tulsa, Oklahom
“I wouldn't - non smokers beware”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2010

$42 for breakfast for a family of four - we waited 15 minutes before our waitress noticed that we were there and then she and her boss argued about it. My husband couldn't get anyone to refill his coffee so....I did it and the sad thing is, they didn't even notice! There is no separation between the smoking and non-smoking section so if you don't mind the smoke, more power to you. My eleven year old daughter summed it up best when she said "I knew we should have gone to McDonald's." This place should be condemned.

Big Piney, Missouri
“Fantastic People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2010

My Daughter, Grand baby and myself were in the restaurant one night, and my daughter accidently left her camera. She called the Denny's, not knowing for sure if she had lost it there. They acknowledged that they had it, and would send it off to her. That is one heck of a deal, they sure followed thru quickly and she recieved her camera back no problem. O BTW the breakfast was fantastic, food was great, and the staff deserves a medal for what they did for my family. Thanks so much.

Rome,Georgia
“good breakfast; great wait staff; value for your $”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2009

4 of us had breakfast and were delighted with the live entertainment. terrific waiter. same Denny's food as always.