“Great meal for a great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #85 of 369 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cabool, Missouri
“Great meal for a great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I took my Daughter and 2 Grandchildren, ages 5 and 10, to this Denny's for Dinner, and we all ordered different, but everything was so good, that we shared our meals until there was nothing left on any of the plates.

Visited October 2013

Laughlin, Nevada
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

A very good breakfast, clean restaurant and very informative and helpful waitress. We got loads of great info on things to try and see during our stay. Very friendly, excellent service.

• Visited October 2013
Olathe, Kansas
“Take your Choice on different Menu items.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We liked this Denny's so much that we tried breakfast and lunch there during the week we stayed in Branson. Are server were both very attentive to the point of being devoted to seeing that we had a good dinning experience. Their knowledge of the Menu including and what could be substituted was very good. I never had to ask for water or coffee. Both server treated you like you were their only customer. All the servers respected one another. And the management gave me ten percent off my bill for being a veteran. The food was cooked the way I liked it and when I cam back for a light lunch we ate on the value menu (so taco meal) and thy were very good. So if you want a meal that is worth the Money then Denny's is the place. Tell the two young men that are servers there that you read my review when you go to this restaurent and that I and my family have fond memories of them and the meals we had.

• Visited September 2013
Colt
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We ate breakfast here 2 mornings .while in Branson. It was awesome! We were seated and given drinks immediately. Our order was taken promptly and delivered to our table hot off the grill. Our eggs were cooked to order just as we'd ordered them! The hash browns were perfect and so was the toast. Just great all the way around. We will come back here on our next trip to Branson. P.S. It was clean and workers were friendly.

Visited September 2013
Steelville, Missouri
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

The service was awesome and the greeting was like no other. i was not a customer to them I was a friend. That is the way they made me feel. The waitress was out of this world. She was excellent. I had a steak and it was very tender and the mashed potatoes and broccoli were good. the waitress made sure that my drink was filled and made sure that i did not need anything else. She offered a dessert but there was just no room. I will defenditly be back there again. Thank you Dennys.

• Visited September 2013