“Nice visit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Waitress was attentive, patient and helpful. Food was good. I had the French toast slam and my husband had the Philly cheesesteak omelet. Bacon was super thin and that would be my only complaint.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ate there at about 10:00 pm on a Sunday night. Place wasn't packed by any means. It took about 10 minutes for our waitress to acknowledge that we were even there and 5-6 more minutes to bring us our drinks. Had a salad that wasn't brought before the meal but rather with the meal. I was very disappointed in the food and the service.Save your money and go to IHOP which is what we did the next morning.Everything was wonderful and they were packed!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We like this breakfast when in Branson, knowing that we will have to wait 30 minutes or more to get a seat. After seating, the kitchen is fast and accurate--moreover--tasty.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This place was near the place we stayed and all had gone out for the evening, but myself. I walked to Denny's after walking into the "all you can eat lobster" place and feeling somewhat nauseous due to the smell. At Denny's I was greeted by a well meaning waitress and the place was quiet with few people in there! All of a sudden, everything is slamming which led me to believe I may have stumbled on something good. I ordered the spaghetti dinner and was delighted with my purchase. I asked for some more bread rolls to take home with my meat balls that were left over and the waitress really took care of me. It was a nice was to spend on the few nights that I ever eat alone.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I grabbed a breakfast feed at Denny's this morning. The $ 4.00 dollar breakfast special. You get 2 buttermilk pancakes, and syrup which was very tasty. Two eggs over medium, and two strips of bacon. The eggs and bacon were just fine, but I've had better.

In all honesty , it would be hard to get eggs, bacon, and pancakes wrong. But everything this morning was just fine. The pancakes and syrup were quite nice.

I drank ice water for my beverage, was nice and cold and taste real good.

The service was fast, and the food delivered quickly. A cup of coffee was a bit high at $2.00 dollars a cup.

Very small parking area in front, many more parking spots I back on an incline. If you have trouble walking, it could be challenging.

1  Thank BigUncleChris