“good food”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
palmyra
“good food”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

their breakfast are always good and the selection and amounts are more than adequate. no reason for anyone to go away hungry here

Visited November 2012

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Best breakfast”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The food was excellent, service great. A busy restaurant. Everyone worked to give the customer a fine meal and great service. The entire staff worked well together. Management has a fine team here. It appears everyone enjoys working here. All IHOP's are good, this is much above the average

• Visited October 2013
Bowling Green KY
“Soo disappointed”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I like the fact that IHOP is open 24hrs because there are times when I do not get a chance to eat until after midnight and am too tired to go home and cook. I have been very disappointed in IHOPS food. The last time I visited there I ordered their biscuits and gravy with egg substitute and sausage. The biscuits and gravy was cold along with my eggs and sausage. Also my egg substitutes tasted like they were made from a powdered mixture. I am thankful that I have found another place that is open 24hrs and do think that I will be returning to IHOPs this is not the first time my eggs have tasted very nasty. Egg substitute is all I eat and I know it should not take gritty.

Visited October 2013
Freeburg, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A-1 in food and service”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Food was good, hot, and there was plenty of it. It was a pleasant experience after a very long ride. Staff was so very friendly!!

Visited October 2013
Fishkill, New York
“Good service, Good food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great place to go late at night after a show. Where many restaurants have closed, Ihop is still open. Our server 'Jeff' was responsive and original. The staff in general was extremely quick and quick witted. My food was good.

• Visited September 2013