“Decent breakfast on a Busy Monday morning.”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #99 of 377 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Decent breakfast on a Busy Monday morning.”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The wait was about 10-15 minutes so not bad for the Monday of spring break. The coffee was good and hot and the pancakes good. Just about what I would expect from a good IHOP.

Visited March 2013

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Best Cinnamon French Toast Ever”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stopped for lunch and I ordered the cinnamon french toast and it was the very best I have ever eaten . It was loaded with cream cheese and cinnamon and topped with a dollop of whipped cream. It was so very good that I can't wait to have it again when we come back to Branson in the fall. The service was very good as well.

• Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
“No discounts!! Military or Senior? So appalling!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I understand that the franchise has the right to choose the discounts that they give, however for a town that gives Military discounts and tributes to the military it was very dissappointing to hear that IHOP did not give military or senior citizens discount! As many seniors as you have in Branson and as many military veterans, active duty and reserves out here on vacation it was a slap in the face to have the manager say that they chose not to give the public that discount!! I would not recommend this establishment until they decide to up their game and honor those who frequent their establishment the most, veterans whom are more than likely senior citizens also! BOOOOOOOOOO to this IHOP!!

13 Thank Wmnrfromvnus
Overland Park, KS
“The usual”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We were tired and the easiest & closest place to go that night was IHOP. Good old IHOP is very predictable and the quality at this one is very good. They don't give Seniors discounts, but go out of their way to make everything right.
We will always stop by IHOP for a always predictable good meal.

• Visited March 2013
Missouri
“Fantastic Service, Undone Pancakes”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I've always had a special liking for IHOP. My servers are always attentive to refilling my drinks and making sure i have everything i need. The service today was excellent, as usual. However, the pancakes were not.

My family and I went to IHOP to get the "All You Can Eat Pancakes" special with the ham and egg combo. The server took our drink orders and remembered to give me a lemon with my water (Not many places remember). We kept ourselves entertained till our food came out at a reasonable time. The first round of pancakes(2) looked a little done. When we cut into the center of them, they were a little uncooked.

My guess was the griddle was too hot and the center didn't have time to cook.

That was a little disappointing but we saw that the dining room was full and thought they were being a little rushed. When we got into our 3rd round, the centers were still a little undone. I ended up eating only half of the plate.

A man a couple tables down, let his waitress know that he had some undone pancakes and she went to the kitchen to grab him some new ones.

It wasn't that big of a problem for me so i didn't bother to ask for new ones. I was almost full by that point anyways.

I will return to this IHOP because the food is always good except for this minor flaw.

I always recommend IHOP to those that want an alternative to Cracker Barrel.

Overall, I enjoyed myself for breakfast with my family.

• Visited January 2013