“Good food for breakfast but.....”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #49 of 422 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed May 31, 2019

From the time we were seated until we finally got our food was 55 minutes. Our waitress acted surprised when she came by and we didn’t have our food and said it would be out soon but it was still fifteen minutes before we got it. Have no idea what happened.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

We sang Christmas Carols. The customer service was not that great. Overall, we enjoyed it. The pie was great! My family loves shopping in the country store. I like the rocking chairs outside. Cracker Barrel is a nice restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We live bringing my 92 yr old Dad for your trout..his fav..my hubs loves it too I go for 3 veggie sides.brussel sprouts salad is awesome..yum!!!

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank jeannette y
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

The store is the first thing you see upon entering the establishment...it is full of country tchotchkes. The place is family friendly and the menu features things like fried chicken, mestloaf, steak, etc. All are priced very reasonably.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank 949sharonl
Reviewed April 13, 2019

I liked my dinner and everything was very good. My husband was not real happy and said if we go back he will not order chicken fried steak again. Service was good, and friendly. She checked with us several times to see if we needed anything.

Date of visit: April 2019