“This was the best meal we had on our entire vacation”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #25 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed March 21, 2010

After two horrible experiences at different restaurants in Branson, we chose Cracker Barrel for an early dinner on Friday night of our 4 night vacation. Our server was incredible, she was attentive and pleasant without being to overbearing. The food was served hot and quick and a great value. Their sweet tea was really refreshing. We will definitely go back to Cracker Barrel on our next trip to Branson.

Reviewed March 11, 2010

I always enjoy my experience here. I've dined at Cracker Barrel all over the US and I'm never disappointed. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed December 15, 2009

Cracker Barrel's are one of our favorites wherever we go!

Reviewed August 5, 2009

Great food! Great Value! Great service! I always go here at least once during my stay in Branson. The wait is not long unless it's right before shows.

Reviewed June 3, 2009

Cracker Barrel is consistently good no matter what city you are in. Our only mistake was when asked if we wanted smoking, non-smoking or first available, I chose first available. In our state, there is no smoking in public spaces, so I had forgotten just how bad the smell is in smoking areas. It was tolerable when no one was smoking, but once they lit up, it was awful! If you don't smoke sit in the non-smoking area!

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!