Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We ate breakfast. Was seated quickly, even though there were lots of families in there. Our waitress was outstanding! She was very attentive, but not overly so. She made a recommendation to my child and it was a good one because she understood my child's dilemma when ordering. If you have eaten at Cracker Barrel, you will understand that the food is normally the same at each place. Ours was cooked perfectly and the wait wasn't long.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Cracker Barrel is always a pleasant visit and this one is no different. The servers were happy helpful in selecting dishes to eat. The ladies enjoyed shopping and we left contented.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great food, healthy and sugar free choices. Fun place to eat and shop. My husband like the breakfast choices.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Much like all Cracker Barrel Restaurants, they have good food, good service, fun atmosphere and fun shopping!

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

The store had really nice decorative items and stylish clothes, along with novelty items such as candy and toys and little trinkets. Really a store for all ages.

The food was the disappointment for me. I ordered the breakfast sampler. I ordered my eggs over medium- the yolk was runny yes, but there were liquid whites also in certain spots of the egg. So I was say they cooked it a little too over-easy for me. The hash brown casserole was tasty, it just wasn't super hot. Just warmed up. The slice of bacon I got was the best part of my dish. The sausage party and ham were both very tough and chewy. The first of the cinnamon apples I put in my mouth was half hot and half cold (like refrigerator cold), and the apple butter would have been exceptional had I not pulled from my mouth a scrunched up long piece of blonde hair. I'm a brunette so I know it wasn't my own. Needless to say, I am writing Cracker Barrel breakfast in Branson off my list. Our waitress was sweet though.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!