“Predictably Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #20 of 369 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Branson, Missouri
“Predictably Good”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My elderly mom LOVES Cracker Barrel, in any city across the country, at any time of day. one reason is, she always knows what she wants (for dinner that is lemon pepper tilapia with okra and broccoli). And it always tastes just like it did last time. The service will always be slow on a weekend, and pretty zippy on a weekday afternoon. The bill will always be too much for what you get (but I pay, so she doesn't have to think about that), and the members of the party will always slip in a few unnecessary items from the gift store.
But it's a pleasant experience. Waitstaff works hard, and as fast as possible, and the food is usually hot -- or at least not too cold. Almost every single time I go to Cracker Barrel they forget something (hot sauce, extra butter, side salad...)but they bring it quickly when reminded, and apologize more than needed.
Branson's Cracker Barrell is predictably good, and that actually is saying a lot!

• Visited September 2013

Kirkwood, Missouri
“Great as always!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Special breakfast for us today.Thanks to our server Vickie!the food is good, service
Is friendly and the place is cozy.

• Visited September 2013
“As Expected, Very Good”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Even though they were very busy, which is typical for Branson, service was fast and friendly; and, the food was hot and very good. That has been my expectation and experience with the many Cracker Barrels that I have been to all over the last several years. For my part, I found the Cracker Barrel breakfast much better than the "Branson Types".

1 Thank Donald H
Oregon
“Always good food”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Can't usually go wrong with the Cracker Barrel and this trip was no exception. I'm not giving them 5 stars because we were slow to be waited on when we were first seated and my dinner was served without the okra I ordered and I had to wait on it. We were seated under a large fan that cooled our food off quickly. Food was delicious as always.

1 Thank peachy1960
Dallas, Texas
“Very good food and service. Pretty much like the one back home.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Very good food and very good service. We chose this restaurant because we are familiar with the consistent quality of the cracker barrel restaurants and we did not want any unpleasant surprises. Fortunately, they did not surprise us. If you are looking for good food and good service at a reasonable price, this place did the job well when we visited.

1 Thank Toomanydaysontheroad