“Always good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Can't usually go wrong with the Cracker Barrel and this trip was no exception. I'm not giving them 5 stars because we were slow to be waited on when we were first seated and my dinner was served without the okra I ordered and I had to wait on it. We were seated under a large fan that cooled our food off quickly. Food was delicious as always.

1  Thank peachy1960

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Very good food and very good service. We chose this restaurant because we are familiar with the consistent quality of the cracker barrel restaurants and we did not want any unpleasant surprises. Fortunately, they did not surprise us. If you are looking for good food and good service at a reasonable price, this place did the job well when we visited.

1  Thank Toomanydaysontheroad
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Good clean restaurant. Food was quickly brought out and was up to the tasty standards of a Cracker Barrel. We will eat here again.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I love Cracker Barrel in Branson. It's conveniently located and the food and service are excellent. Very homey and comfortable. Wish it was all non smoking though. That's really the only downside, but usually we are not seated near the smoking section so it's not too much of a problem.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife and I live in Branson and we used to come here a lot because it was always kind of consistent for a quick lunch or dinner but for the last 3 or 4 visits it has gotten worse every time.
Bad over cooked greasy food, bad service too. Branson has a history of getting away with bad restaurants because it's a tourist town and there is always a new crowd of people coming in so they never have to be good. Never going back. The lady at the register asked me how my meal was and I told her the fries were over cooked and soaked with very old oil and she said well I don't know what to tell you and I said well you asked me. They could care less and I blame poor management.

1  Thank Tom C