“great food and atmosphere”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #26 of 383 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We always love Cracker Barrel, the food, atmosphere, the service was excellent. We waited until the weekend crowd left to go eat and it was well worth it.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed September 1, 2012

What can I say. Same as all Crack Barrels. Good reliable food at a fair price. Service was good too. Never been disappointed at Crack Barrel!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stopped here for dinner on our latest trip to Branson with our family of nine. We were seated quickly and our server was courteous and attentive. The food was delicious and plentiful and we always enjoy walking through the shop.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

A friend of mine eats there all the time and drags me down there with him. I always get the fish with cornbread and corn on the side. Their cobbler is simply ridiculous, in a good way. Make sure to share it!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I had the best chicken fried chicken of my life there! I usually eat the breakfasts, but this time I tried the special, and it was amazing! My daughter and I shopped in the store and made several purchases. Just always a great experience.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!