I made a reservation on-line to stay 5 days at Stormy Point Village in Branson, MO. We have stayed there before and enjoyed it. This trip we are bringing our miniature dachshund with us. There is no place on the website that I could find that said pets were not allowed. I googled, "are pets allowed at Stormy Point, Branson, MO" to see if I could find a different place telling about pets. These are timeshare cottages an a timeshare user group came up with a listing for stormy point. It said there are pet friendly designated units that can be requested. There is a pet fee of $25 first night and $10 thereafter. So, I assumed pets were ok. On my reservation I asked for a pet friendly cabin and told what kind of pet I was bringing. The full amount of the reservation was immediately charged to my credit card. Now, a week later I receive a call telling me that pets are not allowed. I have to cancel my reservation but they are charging me a $25 service fee! I did cancel my reservation and I will not be back! They need to state whether pet are allowed or not on their website!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Ozark Mountains overlooking beautiful Table Rock Lake, Stormy Point Village is an enchanting resort styled after a timeless Cape Cod fishing village. With more than 200 two, three and four bedroom cottages, this resort is conveniently located minutes from endless attractions and great shopping. Stormy Point is a gated resort to ensure guest safety, and each standalone cottage is equipped with a full kitchen, 42-inch flat screen TV and private porch for relaxing. While close in proximity to the lake, restaurants and attractions, there is plenty to see and do without leaving the resort grounds. Stormy Point is complete with $11.5 million in amenities, making this a fine choice for any family. Resort amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the Pirate's Harbor Water Park, two restaurants, bar and lounge areas and a 63-foot lighthouse. There are also numerous resort-sponsored activities for families that include kid activities, seasonal events, and arts and crafts. Your home away from home awaits at Stormy Point Village. Relax in the picnic and play areas, enjoy leisure time in one of the two clubhouses onsite, and stop by one of our two gift shops to take home a souvenir that will bring back wonderful vacation memories. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Stormy Point Village a Summerwinds Hotel Branson
- Stormy Point Village Branson
- Stormy Point Village Hotel Branson