This was our first trip to Branson, and after days and days of research on the internet we decided on Stormy Point Village. From the moment we went thru the gate we were in love with this place. The cottages are so adorable. Plenty of room for our family. We were a family of four, with a visit of our daughters family of four also for a couple of days. The bedrooms were huge, and so were the bathrooms. Our family has agreed that our next visit to Branson will be at Stormy Point again. Our unit was clean and the pool area was fine. We were very happy with the lunch we had at the pool, it tasted great and the amount of food was amazing. Everyone was very friendly, I can't say enough about how happy we were. Maybe the only negative (but no big deal), was the dishes in the kitchen were chipped a bit. Possibly should be replaced, no big deal we still used them. I just think that some people don't take care of things. We are not owners and did not go through any sales pitch, they did ask, but we declined. And that was that, we were treated very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Ozark Mountains overlooking beautiful Table Rock Lake, Stormy Point Village is an enchanting resort styled after a timeless Cape Cod fishing village. With more than 200 two, three and four bedroom cottages, this resort is conveniently located minutes from endless attractions and great shopping. Stormy Point is a gated resort to ensure guest safety, and each standalone cottage is equipped with a full kitchen, 42-inch flat screen TV and private porch for relaxing. While close in proximity to the lake, restaurants and attractions, there is plenty to see and do without leaving the resort grounds. Stormy Point is complete with $11.5 million in amenities, making this a fine choice for any family. Resort amenities include indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the Pirate's Harbor Water Park, two restaurants, bar and lounge areas and a 63-foot lighthouse. There are also numerous resort-sponsored activities for families that include kid activities, seasonal events, and arts and crafts. Your home away from home awaits at Stormy Point Village. Relax in the picnic and play areas, enjoy leisure time in one of the two clubhouses onsite, and stop by one of our two gift shops to take home a souvenir that will bring back wonderful vacation memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vacatia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stormy Point Village a Summerwinds Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stormy Point Village a Summerwinds Hotel Branson
- Stormy Point Village Branson
- Stormy Point Village Hotel Branson