All reviews the cottages bedroom cottage salty dog nautical theme individual houses point resort time share water park summer winds electric grill back porch gated community vacation home daily activities sales pitch three bedroom great resort
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Our first trip to Branson although loads of fun would not have been nearly the wonderful experience it was if not for our stay at Stormy Point Village. Our roomy 2 bedroom 2 bath unit was straight out of Pottery Barn...charming and very comfortable. Branson is an area of great natural beauty and the resort is nestled on the side of a hill not far from Table Rock Lake. The staff was top notch....friendly and intent on making our stay with them the best it could be. A delightful surprise for us and the friends we travelled with was the quality of the food at the resort; not something I would necessarily expect. It was original and very well prepared by Kenny the chef. So much so that most evenings after an afternoon show or before going out for the evening we dined at the resort. And kudos to Donna who was our very capable bartender for most of the week and who made the best Cosmos I have ever had.
I noted another review mentioned a lack of cleanliness in their unit. We did not experience this. Everything was spotless and very well stocked. We had a little patio with an electric grill if you chose to eat in and a couple of adirondack chairs where we sat out and watched the deer. Another reviewer mentioned the "Breakfast with the Stars" on Mondays. It is a great way to acquaint yourself with many of the terrific entertainers in Branson. You can't possibly see everything there is to see in a weeks' time so this is a good place to start and get ideas. You can book all the shows right at the resort with the help of the staff. We did not take advantage of the fact that you can rent pontoon boats right down at the resort's own boat dock so if you have an interest in boating on Table Rock Lake by all means check this out.

Our trip to Branson was a success and we owe it in very large part to our stay at Stormy Point Village. I only wish I had been able to persuade my husband and friends to go ziplining with me.

Room Tip: Some of these cottages have more steps leading to the front door than others so I would mention if you have difficulty climbing steps. We stayed in a 2 bedroom cottage and the master suite was on 2nd floor. We gave this to our friends because of the staircase but the main floor bedroom is just as roomy and a very nice bath.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank sharonLocustGrove
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We have stayed here several times and each time it is excellent. Staff is great.

Room Tip: All are excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BillShera
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Would totally reccomend this resort. Just got back from a week there in a 2 bedroom cottage and had a perfect time. Be sure to attend breakfast with the stars on Mon. Spent 2 hours hearing 12 or more acts from Branson shows. Great fun and breakfast too. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Our water heater had a prob, and in minutes service guys converged to fix it. Beautiful setting and more private than a condo. Just marked them down for lack of a great pool and not enough seating infamily room of cottage.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank cathicarter
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I purchased a 4 night stay through Groupon. I was a little leery, having never done so before. After booking and receiving our confirmation e-mail I felt a little better. When my sister and I arrived all concerns faded. I couldn't believe how new and adorable the cottages were. Check in was a breeze. Our cottage was available a few hours before the allowed check in time. When we entered we found a nicely stocked cottage. Aside from standard towels they supplied utensils, bowls, plates, coffee cups, pots and pans, cooking utensils, a coffee maker, electric can opener, a butcher block knife set, cutting board, mixing bowls, colander, electric hand mixer, a grill on the back deck, robes to pamper yourself, a television in each bedroom as well as a flat screen just above the stone fireplace. We were impressed by the apartment size washer and dryer, which is very handy when traveling with 2 children. The kitchen also had a dishwasher, once again a big help. The decor was tasteful and didn't feel like a cheap themed room. As for the condition of the unit we did have an issue with a bathtub being dirty when we arrived, as well as it not draining properly. When we called to have the issue resolved they were friendly, timely and both fixed and cleaned the tub. The staff upon check in, check out and the maintenance crew were all very friendly, prompt and quick! The pools were nicely maintained. They have a children's pool that is only 1 foot deep and has a water feature that looks like a giant mushroom that water cascades over the top of. The "adult" pool was small, but nice. The hot tub outside was great. We also took advantage of the indoor pool which was well kept. My only complaint is the cleanliness, or lack of, when it comes to the cottage we stayed in. I think it would behoof the company to better clean the units to really appeal to potential investors. I've never walked on dirtier floors, yuck! After showering I would shuffle on a bath mat to the bed, praying I didn't lose my balance. Certainly, this shouldn't be a draw back for anyone entertaining the idea of staying at this village. Just pack your slippers, I wish I had! The only other draw back is for those traveling with little ones like I had. The front door of each cottage is not equipped with a dead bolt that is separate from the door handle. My one-year-old was able to open the front door, even when locked, by simply pulling down on the door handle. Scary, but it was remedied by placing a large chair in front of the door. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this village to someone. We never were hassled by timeshare sales staff, perhaps because we were there through Groupon. There are some out dated and "ratty" accommodations in Branson, this is not one!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We used a Groupon to stay here for 3 nights. I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect on a Groupon vacation but I was really surprised at how nice it was. The only reason I wouldn't give it a 5 star is because the villa did not have WiFi. Also, the cell phone reception is terrible around there. I was able to get somewhat of a reception by walking around outside but inside the villa, it was terrible. I wasn't the only one -- a guy staying at a villa next to us was outside trying to do the same thing.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family