“Good value”

Grand View Inn & Suites
Ranked #69 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a good value in a great location this is it. PROS: located next to Tanger mall, close to the strip, average breakfast, and clean. CONS: small rooms, rood front desk, small breakfast, and parking.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank BKJOKohl

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Things were great until until the night before checkout. My room key was deactivated because the front desk staff stated my card was declined. I showed the front desk staff where my card had been charged already for the room, but he (MIke) stated he didn't have any record and I would have to wait till the morning to sort things out. He stated that no one will be here until 7am , but me and my family had plan to leave at 6am!! I ended up having to give another card to be able to get back in the room. Don't stay here!! The staff is horrible, pay the little extra for peace of mind

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Pebblesn
Management response:Responded 3 weeks ago

We are under new ownership and management. I will apologize for the previous owner for not exceeding your expectations. We pride ourselves for cleanliness, fair prices, and a free hot breakfast, with a dedicated, experienced, and passionate staff. We invite you to stay with us again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

we spent 1 nite and our daughter and her children spent 2 nites we were all very happy with our stay the staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean and well maintained the beds were very comfortable we enjoyed our time there and the breakfast was in our opinion excellent...everything was hot fresh and tasty .....there is plenty of fruit and choices of what ever you want we didnt leave there hungry. parking was also easy .

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was a great hotel to stay in. My family and also my in-laws were all impressed with the accommodations. They were very courteous and met our needs and requests from more towels and coffee, to directions and recommendations to places to eat. I always leave a hotel with a sore back. I usually end up sleeping on the floor or in a chair, however this time the mattress was so comfortable, that my wife was snoring and loving it LoL! Thank you to all the staff here at the Grand View Inn & Suites. I want to thank Nikki for taking care of our housekeeping requests.

Room Tip: The 4th floor doesn't have ice/vending, but the 2nd and 3rd floors do if this helps.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel, as well as, stay here again if I were in the area. When we drove up, I was a little skeptical, not a lot of curb appeal, but once inside I was pleasantly surprised. It is a very nice and clean hotel. Staff was ok. Central location to a lot of the action. The room looked exactly as pictured on the website, which was important to me. Everything looked brand new. Don't go for the pool, it is not impressive. The price and the room were definitely the winners for this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tsview
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My wife and I went to Branson and stayed here. I check in was easy the staff was very friendly, the rooms had a microwave and good size refrigerator. They served breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am which consisted of fresh waffles, biscuits and gravy, muffins, bagels, toast, fruit, eggs, cereals and various juices. The beds were comfortable. A nice plus was they have a computer on the first floor that every person there could use and was free to search and print if needed. This hotel is also located in front of one of the hot shopping place in Branson the Tanger Outlet mall and is just off of the main entertainment highway. Id recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrkusp
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was one of the best stays I have had this year in a hotel. Management was friendly and the free breakfast was hot and fresh. The eating area was kept clean and items were refilled. They could have used some fresh fruit ie bananas to go on cereal but adding fresh fruit may have been to pricey at the time of our visit. Our room was clean and the beds were great. I really enjoyed the refrigerator and microwave in our room as it allowed us to grab a snack or drink when not out enjoying Branson! My only complaint was when they remodeled the rooms they left the old bath/shower and it made the bathroom look dated. I did not like the shower pressure, as it was not very strong, but this could be due to being at the end of the building. Overall a great 4 day stay for the money!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family