“FABULOUS FAJITAS, SALSA AND CHIPS”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #25 of 384 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Start off with their smoky salsa and chips. Server told us they grill the ingredients to give it the smoky flavor. Their chips are very light and served hot. Service was excellent and I enjoyed the enchiladas and hubby loved the fajitas. You'll have to order extra tortillas because they give you so much of the meat and veges.

1  Thank mimivon
There are newer reviews for Cantina Laredo

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The patio seating is lovely. Good food but for the price I expect excellent. Attentive wait staff every time I've visited, which has been 4-5x. Menu is a little difficult to understand. The guacamole made fresh, table side, is quite tasty. Restaurant stays busy. Worth checking out

1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We have been here many times. Their deck has a great view, drinks and appetizers are well made. Not cheap, but not terrible expensive if you keep it under control. Always good service (knock on wood). We have been here maybe 12 times in 2 years.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The food here is more creative than your usual Mexican fare. The freshly made guacamole is excellent. The Margaritas are very good. Note that all their regular Margaritas are made with tequila and orange liqueur. If that is not to your taste ask them to leave the orange liqueur out and you get an excellent typical margarita. I don't know how they make their chips but they are very light and the hot salsa is hot and the mild salsa is tasty. It's also not overrun with cilantro like much of the Mexican food is today. We love this place. It's right downtown on Lake Taneycomo - watch the water show before or after dinner. It's really crowded at 6 pm - we usually go there around 5 and see the water show at 7 pm.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband and I just returned to a trip from Branson and visited Cantina Laredo on a recommendation from a co-worker. We loved it so much, we ended up going twice in one weekend! Happy Hour is excellent and held every day from 4-7. I love margaritas and was surprised that I found the best margarita I've ever had here - they have a perfect mix of tart with a hint of sweetness. We only drank the house margaritas ($5 on Happy Hour) but I can only imagine that the more premium versions would be even more amazing. Happy Hour food selections were also great - our favorites were the Barbicoa and short rib tacos. Our service at the bar from barterer Wilson (I believe that is his name) was stellar. My husband and I can't wait to return to Branson to visit and bring our friends to this place!

Been to Cantina Laredo? Share your experiences!